- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's the last part to #6. This Chapter will tell what really happened to Lizzy's parents.

 

                                                Chapter 6. Part 2.

                                                          ~*Dream~*

     Lizzy looked around seeing that she was back in her living room. She covered her ears when she heard that her parents were arguing but this time even louder.


"Diana, if you just let me explain..." Nelson Maxwell, Lizzy's father pleaded but her mother scoffed. "Oh please Nel, I don't want to hear anymore of your excuses and lies; you know darn well that you were having an affair with Stacie Peterson; you even slept with her. I have had enough of this nonsense! It's over!!! We are through!" As she was about to walk away, Nelson grabbed by her wrist and forcefully brought her to him where they were face to face.

"Listen and you better listen good, she was all over me I wasn't the one that did it first we were talking and she kissed me on the cheek I swear to God." Diana looked away with tears in her eyes; her mind was also shouting pain; how could her husband cheat on her in the last 5 months without her knowing? Lizzy looked on fear coming into the pit of her stomach. "I'm going to file for a divorce starting tomorrow."

Slowly getting out his gun the minute she turned her back on him, he fired. Lizzy looked on in horror seeing her own father; anger written all over his face shooting like crazy; five times she had counted in her mind seeing her mother slowly collapse on the carpet; blood dripping everywhere it had a space to drip on. It didn't take a matter of time that her father also put the gun on his head and BOOM! He was gone to see his wife.


~*End Dream~*

Lizzy screamed into the night seeing that she was back in her new room at Neverland. Sweat poured down her face along with some tears; the door opened revealing Michael in his red robe running over to the sad and crying girl who was holding on to her stuffed bunny rabbit in despair. "Lizzy, what's the matter?" Mike said in full concern trying to calm her down. "I had a bad dream." She said in barely of a whisper but her voice cracky. "Would you like to tell me all about it?" Lizzy buried her face in his stomach; she didn't want to tell him the full details of it; it was just too soon to spill everything out and she was already getting used to the pop singer.

"Hey, why don't you sleep in my room okay? you'll be safe with me." Michael said very softly which made her look up at him; tears still in her eyes but having a small smile as he picked her up and carried her into his room where she was warm and at ease in his arms.

Chapter End Notes:

There you have it.