- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 33 right now!

 

Chapter 33 right now enjoy! 

Chapter 33.

The words had sunk into Lizzy's head as she collected everything the brunette angel had said. She thought very hard then it dawned on her. "C-C-Can I see him?" Smiling and nodding, the woman stuck out her hand and made the window disappear; the sight made the girl gasp as she looked at her and nodded flying inside.

"I miss them so much." Michael thought sadly lying on his back in his bed staring at the ceiling; not long after, he slowly closed his eyes and fell into a deep sleep. "Mr. Jackson? Mr. Jackson? wake up." Lizzy whispered into his ear while poking him; Michael batted his eyes open fighting off the blurry vision that he had but shielded his eyes for the golden bright light surrounded his entire room.

"What is going on?" Mike asked himself clearly annoyed to be disturbed from his sleep. "It's me Mr. Jackson." "Lizzy? Is that you? I must be dreaming." "No Mr. Jackson it's really me." Michael was very speechless he stuck out a shakey hand to her little one as both hands intertwined with each-others which felt so warm and touching that they both smiled warmly. "It is you." Tears formed into the Pop Singer's eyes.

Part 2 on the way soon 

Chapter End Notes:

:')