- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Get ready for Chapter 32!

 

Chapter 32 right now! 

Chapter 32.

Lizzy was stunned at the amazing and disappearing ground below; she held onto Aurora's hand who smiled at her innocent face looking in all different directions even seeing doves fly who all had unbelievable expressions painted on them who had never seen a human 6 year old girl flying before but hey, it was the first time for anything.

"Hey, that's Neverland!" Lizzy exclaimed pointing towards the mansion as both her and the angel floated gently to Michael's bedroom window. Looking through inside, they saw the sad look on the Pop Singer who was holding the drawing that she had made close to his chest his eyes streaming with tears. Seeing the scene made the little girl's heart break in half she wanted to just go in there and hug him but knew she couldn't for the angel woman told her that they were invisible.

"He has been this way ever since you and your older brother had left; he has never come out of his room not even to eat or drink. Every-time when he looks at the picture, he starts all over again. He really loves you like you were his child, that night when he had found you, and when you had started opening up to him, I knew that within my heart, you two were unbreakable." "Really?" Aurora nodded. "Yes child, all miracles work in various ways and we have to be grateful and thankful how they are done. He has been the miracle that helped you in your path to becoming strong and better in the long run. He was the provider making sure that you had a comfortable bed to sleep in at nights and had hot food to eat and to fill your stomach with love and compassion. I had seen all the times both of you had spent including in his Giving Tree that afternoon also." 

Chapter End Notes:

Awww...