- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 26 right now.

 

Here's Chapter 26!!

Chapter 26.

Knocking was heard at the door as Lizzy looked at it her eyes all red and puffy. "Go away!" She yelled out in a weak tone only to hear that it was Tyler peeking inside. "Liz, are you okay little sis?" "Please Tyler just leave me alone." But the teenager ignored her request and let himself in sitting on her bed hugging her tightly happy to see her again but also sad and heartbroken seeing her in her miserable state.

"Lizzy come on now, come on now it will be okay at least we will have each-other." "I know it's just that.... I don't want to leave Neverland; it's such a great place all the people are very nice and kind to get along with and Mr. Jackson... He is such a wonderful person; it feels like being apart of his family. When we went over to his parents' house in Encino, I felt like I belonged to them already." Tyler nodded understanding his little sister's words and how they formed into clean and proper sentences.

"Yeah but Liz, think about Mom and Dad; when they get out of the hospital, we will be a family again doesn't that sound awesome to you?" Lizzy nodded her head slowly though she missed her parents like terrible, she already looked up to Michael like he was a Father figure. Meanwhile, Mike listened to their whole conversation; tears poured down his eyes after hearing that the girl really liked him and really wanted to stay here and be like a daughter that he always wanted; he wanted to reconsider with Miss Corks into letting them live here from now on well, until their folks were better enough to stand up but he didn't want to interfere so, the best thing to do even that it made his heart shatter in pieces was to let them go to the family and see how it would turn out.

Chapter End Notes:

Soooo sad :(