- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Let's see how their Christmas Eve is going.....:)

Michael and I sang some Christmas carols and I danced to a few Christmas salsa songs with him. We were having a great time cooking. I was so surprised that Bill actually went to the mall late at night but he managed to come in with almost 20 gifts for me that was all wrapped up. Bill went back home to his family and I went back to cooking.

We marinated the meat and I started to make the flan and the drinks.

"How do you remember all these recipes?" He asked sitting down and taking a break. It was around four in the morning.

 

"It took me a while to remember....but I just practice and I write down the recipes." I smiled at him and he couldn't stop staring at me.

 

"There let's go to bed and we'll finish cooking later." I smiled.

"Sure thing girl." He said smiling.

 

We went to bed and I got up at 1 in the afternoon. I changed into a pair of skinny jeans and a tight black shirt. I put the pork in the oven and I noticed the drinks I made and the flan has been cold for hours. I started to cook some rice and beans. While also working on some breakfast for us.

 

"Good morning...." Michael said coming downstairs and into the kitchen.

 

"Hey good morning." I smiled. *I made a couple of pancakes for now. Later on were gonna eat."

 

"Sounds like music to my ears." He giggled and I laughed.

 

We finished cooking and it was finally 5pm. We ate the pork and rice. I made michael drink a few shots and we watched a few movies.

 

"You're Christmas is pretty relaxing." He said.

 

"Yeah." I giggled. I leaned into him as we watched the Grinch. He stiffened but loosened up after secretly mouthing ...yes!!!! He wrapped his arm around me and I smiled as he did.

All we did was eat and drink a little but we never got drunk. We had some dessert that I made which was flan, and we continued to talk and have fun.

 

"Hey...its midnight." Michael smiled looming at his new watch. I smiled and kissed his cheek.

 

"Merry Christmas Michael." I said softly. He was about to stutter when he cleared his throat and smiled.

 

"Merry Christmas Isabel. Come on your presents." I smiled and sat down by the tree next to you and I began to open up the gifts. I got a few pieces of clothing, CDs, movies, and a beautiful locket.

 

"Oh Michael its gorgeous."

 

"You like it? I asked me specifically if he could get me that."

 

"I love it." I smiled looking at him with the fireplace in the background. He looked at me and licked his lips.

 

"You know....there is one thing that I'm missing this Christmas."

 

"What's that?" I asked smirking. He came closer and nervously smiled.

 

"Umm........I ...I have.....a major crush on you......"

 

"You do?"

"Yes and ...." He giggled nervously. "Ever since I met you I liked you....actually.... I love you....a lot.......that's why I'm always clumsy around you." I giggled with him. "Then I would think you were too good for me and-"

 

I kissed him on the lips sweetly to shut him up. I smiled into the kiss and pulled away.

 

"I love you too." I smirked.

 

"You do?!" He smiled excited about my answer. I nodded and laughed. "Will you umm...be my girlfriend?"

 

"After everything you did for me.......nothing would make me happier." I smiled.

 

That was one of the best Christmases I had so far in my life.

 

Merry Christmas to all and to all a Goodnight.

 

God bless.

Chapter End Notes:

Merry Christmas people and may all your wishes be blessed. :)