- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

third part...

The mysterious sexy, stranger snirked at her bewildered and apprehensive look also taken by her edgy, yet ethereal beauty. 

"My beauty, I would like for you to meet my family." He dragged and snaped his long, slender fingers and two ghastly figures appeared, then four, then eight, then 10, it kept doubling up until....they all vanished. 

"WHAT???" Lola screamed in her mind. Lola slowly and struggling to prop herself on the slippery couch coverings, then suddenly....

"ROOOOAWWWRRRRR!!!!!!!" A ghastly face hovered over her, scaring all the living piss out of her. Lola lost her balance and fell back on the covering. OH my GOd, Oh my God!!! was all her mind could say. The ghastly face smiled a disgusting smile...decayed teeth and chisled beautiful features like the man.... "HElllooooo, my pretty." he ghastly figured hissed, laughinging and dissappearing into the dark. Lola shaking her head, not believing what is going on. WHat kind of freak show was this??? Suddenly, music was playing ...blaring funky music with the baddest beat she ever heard. She looked up from her position and her large greew larger, if that was possible. The site she saw was utterly magical yet freaky. SHe saw the man and his ghastly kin dancing, while he sung incrdibly, the ghosts danced on rhythm and beat too his powerful voice. She saw him walking closer to her, singing "IS it scary for you baby??" his voice echoed in her mind, rippled through her soul and body.

"His voice was extremely moving", she thought.  The voice of an Angel. As he was in front of her, he grabbed her her tiny hands and led her off the couch. SHe was mesmerized, no, hypnotized by this man. The ghostly figures continue to dance and make their ghastly noise that gave Lola goosebumps. The man looked into Lola's eyes: he smirked at her. SHe nervoulsy smiled at him. "Maybe he will relaes me." she thought. So deep in her thoughts, she didn't notice that the man vanished. 

Lola looked all around her, searching for her. Everything felt like it was spinning in high speed. She finally stopped and closed her eyes. Lola heard a whisper behind her, "Are you scared yet?" with a chilling, creepy laugh that follow. Lola slowly opened her eyes and slowly turned around and saw the man in complete skeleton form....LOla screamed on the top of her lungs...The sight before her was terrifying. The skeleton had worms, maggots, crawling out of both eye sockets into his mandible, blood driping from the skull and his ghastly laughter. He laughed so hard that his mouth fell off...

Lola screamed. She could not believe this was happening to her. Her screams were silenced, when the man too his fists and crushed his skull, which crumbled into powdery-like dust unto the floor. He shook his long, black tendrils and looked at her with a snarl. Lola ran towards the door, but the door was no longer in sight. She shivered in fear, praying that this was all a dream...

"I told you my dear,you're my guest.: The man walked to her right, putting his cold hand on her shoulder.

Lola turned to her right vehemently, knocking his hand of in the process.

"No, I want out. I had my share of Halloween for tonight." she said deeply and lowly. Lola rubbed her hands on her arms. She couldn't believe how scared she was. She lives for such firghts, scary antics. She looked down, reviewing the events that took place.

"Lola." He whispered.

"How do you know my name??" she shreieked.

"I've been watching you for some time now." he smiled....

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you like it.