- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

I watched him closely as my eyes fixated on him. His attire was just stunning.

He had a buttoned up black shirt paired with black pants. But it was his jacket that stole the show. The beautiful ebony jet black made the intricate gold pattern stand out beautifully. It made him look like royalty.

I must say I was starting to have a thing for him... His looks were just breathtaking.. Especially in person.

He was just different. Everyone else came dressed casually. But he dressed up.. And he thought right to. It was what I called class. And I loved men with class.

This was Michael Jackson..

The man I had never met in person.. But had longed to for a long time... Ever since Off The Wall came out.

My thoughts were interrupted.

"Alana..?" Quincy's voice spoke through my headphones.

"Uhuh...?" I asked completely distracted as I was still succumbed into a daze.

"Alana are you feeling ok..?" Quincy questioned.

I finally turned to him noticing everyone was staring at me. "Yes... I think so." I replied plainly as I gave him a blank stare.

He stepped away from the recording equipment and came into the glass recording room with me. "Alana.. Maybe you should take a break.." He said peering at me. "You look pale... Really pale.."

Without a word I followed him out of the recording room and sat down on one of the crew chairs as I glanced back at Mr. Jackson.

He was so handsome. And when he smiled.. My gosh.. Words could not explain how flattering he looked when he exposed his Snow White teeth.

"Ally.. Girl are you alright..?" Quincy asked kneeling beside me.

I looked down at him. "Yes.. I'm fine." I lied. I was feeling quite a bit dizzy and lightheaded as the atmosphere grew warmer.

"You don't look fine.. You look as if you've seen a ghost..." He admitting still watching me closely.

"No I'm fine.."

He sighed getting up. "Here... Drink more water.. "

He handed me the same water bottle that he had given me before.

I opened the lid and sipped just a little.

I really wasn't sure what was wrong with me.. But I brushed it off and got back up again to continue with the singing.

"Ally!" I heard Shanice call me from behind.

I turned around to see but accidentally tripped on a wire sending me falling backwards.

Little did I know Michael was standing right behind me.

I fell back but just before I hit the floor his arm grasped around my upper body.

My hands immediately flung around his neck as I let out a slight squeal of shock.

"Are you alright?!" He asked shocked.

I couldn't say anything.

It all happened so fast.

I looked him dead in the eyes.. His face was inches away from mine. His curls tickling my forehead.

"Uh.. Umm.. J- .. I-" I stuttered not being able to say a word.

I couldn't believe it.

My insides were burning away as I felt his cool breath against my heated face.

I had never seen this man so close in person.

His face was perfectly smooth with a luminous Caramel glow. His curls were tied back but the loose strands in front of his face bounced lightly with every slight movement he made.

His eyes were large and dark walnut brown with a shade of chocolate at the edges. His lips were so soft and plump with a slight rose pink color. His nose was so cute and perfect.

I could feel his large hands on my back.. One supporting my lower back, dangerously close to my tush, and one across my upper back, fingers touching my shoulder.

I could smell the spicy vanilla scent on his body as my body was a good as attached to his right now.

"Are you hurt..?" He asked softly as he pulled me back up. His big brown eyes searched my face for a response.

His voice was so soft and syrupy.

"Yeah.. Yes.. I'm alright. I'm not hurt.. Thank you.." I smiled awkwardly as my face flushed completely while I tried to straighten myself up.

"Thank you.. For what?" He asked politely.

"For.. For saving me.. I could have gotten badly injured if it wasn't for you.." I blushed.

"Oh it's alright! My pleasure.." He chuckled. "Just as long as you're ok.." He gazed at me once more.

"Yes.. I'm alright thanks.." I smiled.

He was so sweet and kind.

It sent chills through my spine as I spoke to him... Something I had never experienced before.

"So.. You're Miss Alana Rae..?" He asked holding his hand out.

"Yes I am.." I smiled shaking his hand. "And you're the legendary king Of Pop... Michael Jackson." I beamed.

He laughed blushing slightly. "Yes.. Just Michael's quite alright..."

"Michael it is! So are you here to sing too..?" I asked dropping my hand from his grasp.

"Yes! I'm one of the.. Main roles I believe." He thought to himself.

"Oh you are?! I am too!" I smiled uncontrollably. That meant I'd be able to sing with him..

"Well that's great! Shall we get started..?" He asked looking over my shoulder towards Quincy.

"Yes.. I think we should.."

We headed over to the recording station where Quincy was at.

Shanice was standing there waiting for me too.

As soon as she spotted Michael and I together a smile crept up her face and and eyes widened.

"Well.. Hello there.. Mr. Jackson" she smiled extending her hand out to him.

"Hello.. You can just call me Michael.." He giggled blushing shyly.

"Oh alright then.. Michael.. I'm Shanice.. Alana's friend.." She smiled raising her eyebrow towards me.

"It's nice to meet you!" He smiled shaking her hand softy.

"She's Quincy's niece too.." I added.

"Oh is that so?" He asked looking back at her. "I didn't know that.." He smiled.

"Yeah... He's like a father to me though..." Shanice smiled awkwardly.

"Well.. We should get started.." I interrupted just to break the silence.

"Yes! Lets go.." Shanice tugged me by the arm as I turned to her.

"He's some fine thang..." She whispered gazing at him.

"Shut up Neya.. You already have Trey.." I scoffed.

"I'm not talkin' about myself girl.. He seems perfect for you!" She smirked

"Nuhuh... I just met him.." I tugged my arm away from her grasp and hurried to the recording room thinking about what Neya said. 

Chapter End Notes:

Please leave reviews!! I'd really really appreciate them!!! <333