- Text Size +

In The Recording Studio 

Michael:*just listening to the demo of bad his chest starts hurting*

Quincy:*worried*Smelly you alright

Michael:*trying hard to breath hand on his chest*

Quincy:Si..sit down *grabs a chair*

Michael:Ca...call...th..the do...do..doctor *gasping for air*

Quincy:Im on it im on it *calls the aid*

A Few Minutes Later

Michael:*laying on the couch*Doc what happened why couldnt i breathe well 

Doctor:Michael it seems that your diagnosed with Lupus *looks down*

Michael:Lu...lupus *heart breaks*

Doctor:It appears you've had it for a while theres inflammation in your lungs and kidneys to where your whole body while slowly die out *looks down*

Quincy:Oh my...oh my *shocked*

Doctor:And top that with your vitiligo it can cause serious damage in your health 

Michael:That means i have to stop my career with dancing *looks down*

Doctor:No i encourage you to keep on doing that to make sure that your lupus doesnt get to the heart or worser in your lungs if it does your life is on a serious line

Michael:Is...is there a treatment can i get treated for it *tears in his eyes*

Doctor:Yes there is but its all the way in your hometown actually Gary Indiana there the finest *half smiles*

Michael:How long is treatment *looks at him*

Doctor:Mmmm 6-8 or a years tops depends on your condition maybe a years tops *slooks down*

Michael:Huh i guess ill just say im on vacation *looks at quincy*

Quincy:Ill cover for you...or you can make it unknown *shrugs*

Michael:To my family it will be *looks down*

Quincy:Your going on your own *looks at him*

Michael:Ill have marlon and tt come with me ill tell them maybe my family *looks down*

Quincy:Mariah your kids *looks at him*

Michael:I dont want her to stress no more please promise Q *looks at him*

Quincy:Fine smelly *sighs*

Doctor:Here you go michael you can go anytime oyu have to go two times a week *hands him the paper*

Michael:Thank you doctor *half smiles*

Doctor:Good luck i know you can make it through *half smiles and leaves*

Michael:*hops off the couch sighs looks at Q*Ill see you in a year then Q 

Quincy:You bet you better keep in touch *smiles hugs him*

Michael:Thanks Q *hugs him tighter*

Quincy:Your a fighter i know you can do it *smiles pats his back*

Michael:*smiles walking out*Gary here i come...again