- Text Size +

 

With Mariah 

Marlon:*looks at her*Mariah were all headed home you wanna come

Mariah:No im fine im going to stay with him *half smiles*

Marlon:Mariah you barely get any sleep you need rest *arms crossed*

Mariah:I am not leaving my husband here *looks at him tears in her eyes*

Marlon:Im sorry this is all my fault *looks down*

Mariah:Marlon do not blame yourself *looks at him*

Marlon:It should i am responsible *looks down*

Mariah:Michael would not want that marlon *looks at him*

Marlon:Were lucky to have a sister in law like you *smiles*

Mariah:I love you guys so much *smiles hugs him*

Marlon:We love you more....especially michael you mean to much to him in his heart you are his world *smiles*

Mariah:*closes her eyes a tear falls pulls awya*Im ok you need rest

Marlon:*looks at her*Mariah

Mariah:Go on ill be fine *half smiles*

Marlon:*half smiles and leaves*

The Next Day 

Katherine:*hands her coffee smiles*

Mariah:Thank you so much *smiles takes a sip*

Katherine:You really love my son dont you *smiles*

Mariah:I really do more than anyone could ever imagine *smiles looks at michael*

Katherine:I remember when you guys were just boyfriend and girlfriend he will never shut up about you *smiles*

Mariah:Really what would he say *looks at her*

Katherine:One time i overheard him and marlon in his room in hayvenhurst just planning out the propsal and the wedding day he wanted it to be your dream come true *smiles*

Mariah:*smiles*Awww how cute

Katherine:Can you believe it 4 more weeks its going to be your guys is wedding anniversary *smiles*

Mariah:I know the best days of my life i will never forget *smiles*

Katherine:I have never seen my son fall this hard for a girl so quickly *smiles*

Mariah:Hes a phenomenal boy i neve thought i would have a chance with him and now i have fallen head over heels crazy in love with him and even more every single minute of every second of every day and ill never stop loving him *smiles blushes* id never hurt michael in anyway shape or form

Katherine:I know you wont i trust you all with my sons....i cant believe im saying his but when joseph and i got married we were exactly like you and michael and im letting you know that when he asked for you hand in marriage i was more happy to accept it but when you two got married i knew the first day i have an amazing daughter in law *smiles*

Mariah:*smiles hugs her tightly*Thank you so much mother it means alot coming from you

Katherine:Of course but i have to head back home the brothers and sisters are coming im gonna watch the children *smiles*

Mariah:Alright safe drive mother *kisses her cheek*

Katherine:*smiles and leaves*

Mariah:*giggles looks at michael*Baby did you hear that mother was more than excited to welcome me to being your wife when i was only your girlfriend 

Michael:*no response*

Mariah:Those two days were the best night of my life i would never forget i am forever grateful and thankful from above that he gave me a husband like you *smiles tears fill in her eyes*

Michael:*no response*

Mariah:Well i should right in my lyric book *giggles*So no producer gets on my ass 

Michael:*no response*

Mariah:Oh baby guess what they got wi-fi TA-DA *giggles*

Michael:*no response*

Mariah:*sighs*Still nothing...damn *scratches her head*

Doctor:Good morning Mrs Jackson any progress *smiles*

Mariah:*looks up at the doctor*No nothing

Doctor:Well we looked over his test and he should wake up in about 3 weeks or 4 being that it is Janurary 31 he should wake up by the middle of Feburary 

Mariah:WIll he maybe wake up earlier like say our wedding anniversary *smiles*

Doctor:Mmm when is your wedding anniversary *looks at her*

Mariah:Feburary 14 1984 *smiles*

Doctor:He can *smiles big*

Mariah:Oh thank god *smiles bigger*

Doctor:*chuckles smiles*Im just here to double check all the monitors and give him medicine shots 

Mariah:Do those shots have her normal medication that she takes everyday/ the pain killers from the burn *looks at him*

Doctor:Yes *smiles giving the shot*

Mariah:*smiles just holds michaels hand*

Doctor:Alright press the button if anything happens *smiles*

Mariah:I will thanks doctor *smiles*

Doctor:*smiles and leaves the room*

Mariah:Oooohhh baby your gonna be happy when you wake up the doctor said you might wake up in the middle of Feburary our wedding anniversary i bet your flipping out right now because of that dont worry i have a special surprise for you *giggles*

Marlon:How is he *smiles on the crutches*

Mariah:Hes doing fine the doctor said he should be waking up soon *smiles*

Tito:Thats our brother the warrior *smiles*

Jermaine:Its good to hear everything is ok *smiles*

Jackie:I know

Rebbie:*smiles kisses his forehead*He is a warrior 

Latoya:*smiles*He really is

Janet:My big brother is ok *smiles*

Mariah:*smiles*

Later That Night

Mariah:*walking in michaels hospital room sees all these flowers*

Carol:*reading all the cards smiling*

Mariah:I swear his room gets more flowers by the hour *giggles*

Dede:Thats the jackson fans always loving and supportful *smiles*

Hazel:And the boys love them very much *smiles*

Enrid:There very lucky to have an amazing fanbase *smiles*

Mariah:Very lucky *giggles*