- Text Size +

 

A Few Weeks Later

Michael:*sitting in the living room with janet and latoya laughing watching movies*

Katherine:Michael sweetheart how come i havent seen you around Diana lately *confused*

Janet and Latoya:*just look at each other then michael*

Michael:*just looks down clears his throat*

Janet:Mike i think its time you tell mother *hand over his*

Katherine:*confused looks at them*About what 

Latoya:Were right here for you *smiles in comfort*

Katherine:Sweetheart whats going on *sits next to him*

Michael:*takes a deep breath*Mother i've lied to you for three years about Diana and i

Katherine:What *hurt*

Michael:1979-1981 we were dating ultra secretly thats why when i left for a long time i was with her....only marlon toya and dunk knew *looks down*

Katherine:Michael....*looks at him*

Michael:But dont worry shes not in my life anymore mother...my heart was broken cuz i saw her in the bed with another man i was so stupid and so blind im so sorry i lied and betrayed you mother *tears roll down her cheeks*

Katherine:I am honestly hurt that you've hidden something like that with me and lied straight in my face *looks at him*

Michael:Im so sorry mother *cries and kisses her hand*

Katherine:But i know you did it for my own secureness but michael promise you to never do this to me again *hand on his cheek*

Michael:Promise mother *hugs her tightly kisses her cheek*

Katherine:I love you so much sweetie *smiles kisses her forehead*

Michael:i love you more mother *smiles hugs her again*

Janet:But good news he's moved on *giggles*

Latoya:With someone else someone better *smiles*

Katherine:Who is this lucky girl *smiles*

Michael:Mariah Carey...im luckier mother *smiles*

Katherine:Carol's best friend *smiles*

Michael:*smiles and nods his head blushing*

Katherine:I know we know her but i would like to know her the girl YOUR luck to have *smiles*

Michael:*smiles*

Jackson Family Day

Mariah:*takes a deep breath nervous*

Michael:*hand on her cheek looks at her*Baby whats wrong

Mariah:This is the first time im meeting your whole family..minus carol and marlon i mean what if they dont like me

Michael:Baby *wraps his arms around her waist from behind chin on her shoulder*Marlon who is the closest brother to me until know who is my best friend loves you...my sister in law whose your best friend loves you my family will love you

Mariah:*wraps one arm around his neck sighs*What if they think im like diana i mean you came clean with them 

Michael:Baby my family already knows you they wont think of you like that *swaying back and forth with her*

Mariah:*holding his hands takes a deep breath*

Michael:I know you can do this baby i love you nothing and no one is going to change that *looking in her eyes*

Mariah:I love you so much more *looks in his eyes*

Michael:*smiles leans in forehead against hers*

Mariah:*smiles looks in his eyes*Kiss me

Michael:*smiles kisses her passionately*

Mariah:*one arm wrapped around the back of his neck kissing back deepens it*

Marlon:Woah woah woah now love birds calm down now you need some family acceptance first before you go to the highest level *holding carols hand*

Carol:*slaps his chest*Babe your not helping

Marlon:*hands in the air*Just saying

Michael:Baby you know marlon dont worry *smiles kisses her cheek*

Mariah:Is everyone here *nervous*

Carol:Yea come on let's go *grabs marlons hand they leave*

Michael:*smiles one hand behind his back holds onto mariahs hand walks forward*

Mariah:*nervous lets go of his hand just stands there*

Michael:*sighs walks up to her kisses her hand on her cheek*You can do this i know theyll love you

Mariah:*takes a deep breath forehead against his*I hope your right

Michael:I am *smiles takes her hand they walk to the front of the house*

Michael:Wait here *smiles*

Carol:*smiles grabs her hand*You can do this bestie i know you can 

Mariah:*half smiles shaking* 

Michael:Everyone my girlfriend...the beautiful amazing Mariah Carey *smiles*

Mariah:*takes a deep breath walks in*