- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's the first chapter enjoy ;)

 

                                        Chapter 1.

 

     Lightning and thunder could be seen and heard in the Dark pitch black skies. Rain soon then fell in heavy buckets as everyone started to head for their homes as quick as possible hoping to not get wet getting their pets and plants inside as well. At the Recording Studio, in Downtown Los Angeles, the Jacksons had just finished another recording session and were now heading back to Hayvenhurst.

 

     "Aw man, I never thought that we would ever be done!" Marlon exclaimed putting on his light jacket after seeing through the window that it was pouring outside. "Now Marlon, don't be such a singing bummer; we just have 3 more songs to do; besides, we want to be ready and in shape in time for the Motown 25th Concert." Jackie reminded him getting a bottle of water and his umbrella out from the stand as all 6 brothers went down through the large hallway and outside feeling the cold rain on their faces as they quickly ran to the black SUV and shut the doors; they all caught their breaths.

 

     "Tonight, out of all nights just had to be like this." Tito complained and scowled looking out seeing the wind starting to pick up a little as Jackie slowly drove off. "Yeah well get use to it only 2 more nights of this and we'll be home free of all this miserable weather." Michael chimed in leaning his head back in his car seat; shortly after, the sound of police sirens and seeing the cars grabbed his attention; he smiled seeing none other than their good friend, Officer Tiffany Andrews along with her trusty sidekick, Officer Kelly Edmonds. "Hey look you guys it's Tiffany and Kelly." Michael said getting all of their attentions seeing them grin as he pulled down the window.

 

     "Hey Tiffany! out on patrol tonight!?" Michael shouted out seeing her glance towards them then looked back on the road that made him confused. "Hey Kelly, did you just see what I saw?" Tiff asked her Officer friend who nodded and scowled after hearing her voice on the intercom. "Yes I did; they are the ones who we have been looking for all this time; now we have them." "Okay, be on your guard I'll take care of them from here." Hanging up, she growled a deep growl. "Now I have you all in my hands."

Chapter End Notes:

Uh-Oh what's going to happen? stay tuned ;)