- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

 

 

Chapter 36: Superfly Sister

Cassie sipped on a bit more of her wine as she waited for her special guest. She had just arrived that afternoon at the Beverly Hills Hotel. The concierge didn’t need to ask who she was; they knew exactly what room she would be getting. The little bungalow suite was a favorite of hers; it had a nice view and a little porch that gave it a cozy feel.

Cassie began to hum as she put on some slow music and filled the huge garden tub with bubbles. She poured in some skin smoothing oil that smelled like vanilla. Although she wasn’t a big fan of it, her secret lover adored that way it felt on her skin. He told her that the oil not only gave out a good fragrance, but it made her skin feel as smooth as an infant. Whatever he said went, just as long as she had his attention. For a few hours at least. She disrobed herself, and sunk her athletic body slowly inside the tepid water. Cassie was a nice looking Latina who took pride in her looks; however, she was also very unlucky in finding love. Perhaps it was because she didn’t know how to grasp it when it came to her. Sure, there had been interests here and there, but she never pursued anything from them. She grew up fatherless and watched as her mother and older sisters let men come in and out of their lives. “Who the fuck needs a husband? Nosotros no!” was the Martinez women’s mantra.

From that upbringing, Cassie believed that she wasn’t the marrying type. Until recently, she never thought she could be with one person for the rest of her life. It didn’t seem natural for her at first, although she supported Jade getting engaged to the king of pop. Jaden was the perfect person to be married; she always wanted to be a wife and a mother and it fit her like a glove. Cassie believed that she was the complete opposite of that.

Cassie’s secret lover was someone she had known for quite some time. She initially didn’t have feelings for him, but it slowly came into fruitation over the past year. One drunken night after a UMG record party, the two slept together. Believing it was a mistake at first, the two tried to put it behind them. However, the heat never died and they snuck around until it became a full blown affair. Saturday afternoons at the hotel became their secret ritual. It didn’t really bother Cassie at first that he had a devoted girlfriend until recently. However, she found herself developing feelings for him. As much as she didn’t want it to happen, it was becoming harder for her to ignore.

After she got out of her bath, she slipped into his favorite negligee on her and ordered room service.  By the time the food arrived, her secret lover came soon after. “Knock. Knock, anybody here?” he called out. “Right here Papi,” Cassie called out her favorite nickname to him. He hung his coat up and kissed her on the check. “What are you eating?” he asked as his playfully twirled her luxurious light brown hair around his fingers. “A hamburger and fries. Here,” she seductively fed the blonde bombshell one of her fries. “MMM… that’s good,” he told her before she fed him another one. “You spoil me Cassie,” Cassie smiled.

 “You spoil me too….Devin!”

 A few minutes later, the two made their way on the bed, as Cassie climbed on top of him.

At 37, Devin was now a big time record producer who pretty much had everything he had ever wanted… including women. His girlfriend, Elaine was a nice little model, but her charming personality didn’t do wonders for him in the bedroom. That’s why he got his fix from his spicy Latina sensation Cassie whenever he could. He felt wrong for what he was doing. After all this was his top client (Jaden’s) assistant and close friend and he was running out of ways to cover up his infidelity from Elaine. He vowed to break the affair up as soon as he could…he just didn’t know how to stop.

Cassie smirked as she looked down into his deep blue eyes and ran her hands over his washboard abs. “Papi, can you help me get a new car?” she asked. “What, Jade’s not paying you enough?” he scoffed. Cassie smacked her lips. “I wanna new car…a Range Rover, and you know you can afford it!” Devin sighed, thinking about the gold digging monster he was creating. “Please Papi, that’s all I want,” she began to kiss his spot on his neck. “Okay…I’ll see what I can do,” he muttered. “Thank you!” Cassie told him. I got him wrapped around my finger, she thought as Devin flipped her over and made love to her over and over until he had got his weekly fill. After a nap, Devin got up, took a shower and put on his clothes to leave. Cassie sat up, her heart slightly breaking to see him go. “So soon Papi?” she asked him. Devin nodded. “I have a dinner date with Elaine and I’m meeting her parents.” He told her. Cassie cringed upon hearing her name. She was beginning to envy her because although Devin came to her physically, she had him emotionally and in every other way. She was his main woman and she wasn’t, point blank.

“I could give you more than she does,” she found herself saying. “What?” Devin chuckled. “I mean it. I could be a good woman to you.” Devin nearly froze up. His nightmare was coming true. Cassie was falling in love with him. And to think he thought that she could be an easy mistress because she seemed to be the no strings attached kind of person. “Well you know that could never happen.” He finally said calmly. “And why not?” Cassie asked. Devin sighed. “Because first of all, I’m committed to someone. You knew what you were getting into when we started this. Secondly, I don’t think Jaden would be happy to find out that we’re together. That would just be a bit too weird don’t you think?” Cassie sighed in despondency. “I guess it would,” she muttered. Devin nodded. “Trust me, I’m not the kind of guy you would wanna be with. I’m a bit too boring.” He smiled after he gave her a kiss on the cheek as he left. “I’ll see you later.” As soon as he left, Cassie got up, poured herself another glass of wine and turned the music back on. “You’re not boring. I love you Devin,” she said to herself. She never thought those words would ever come out of her mouth. But sadly she realized that Devin loving her back was an impossible reality.