- Text Size +
Chapter 24: Melt Away


Jaden waited on the side with Cassie to talk to Michael. She loved seeing him so relaxed, so chilled…so human. Many people saw him as some perfect god, on a high pedestal. He was nothing like that… he was very humble, loving, funny and easygoing. That was one of the many reasons Jaden loved him. “Oh my God, how did Michael sneak his crazy ass in here like that?” Cassie teased as Jaden giggled. “You know that he is here to see you. He couldn’t stand to be away from you another second! What have you done to him?” Jaden shrugged. “Nothing. I’m the one who can’t stay away without him being on my mind. I’m so excited that he came!!” Cassie looked at her and shook her head. “Look at you….you look like a child on Christmas.” “I do not,” Jaden objected. But truthfully, she wanted to jump up in down in excitement.

“Whatever J…here he comes!!” Michael finally broke away from the crowd to get to his destination. It was true; he missed Jaden and had to see her...even if it meant that they had to pretend that they were mere acquaintances in front of the guest. She looks like a princess, he thought to himself. She was always beautiful to him. It just was exceptionally more that night.

Michael smiled as he grabbed Jaden’s hand and kissed it. “Hi. I don’t believe we’ve met before,” he joked. “But I’m such a big fan of your music. I had to come out and meet you.” Jaden bashfully grinned as she played along. “It’s a pleasure to meet you… Mr. Jackson. I’ve been your biggest fan since forever. You’re part of the reason why I do music.” “Thank you,” Michael told her. “I’m glad I could inspire…especially someone as talented as yourself.” “Oh brother,” Cassie said under her breath as she shook her head. She had to admit that was enjoying the undercover rendezvous entertainment that very few knew about. Michael cleared his throat. “Pardon me…if this is out of line. But I think you are very beautiful and that dress makes you look like royalty.”

He laughed inside, knowing that he wasn’t a big flirt verbally. Jaden giggled like a teenager as she was enjoying every minute of it. “Royalty? Wow that means a lot coming from the king of pop. But whatever would my boyfriend think if he heard you say that?” she playfully winked at him. Michael looked around to make sure the coast was clear before he gave her a peck on her cheek. “Your boyfriend doesn’t seem to care too much. If he did, he wouldn’t leave his beautiful, talented girlfriend to celebrate her success tonight all alone, now would he?” His chocolate eyes fixated on her golden ones and touched her soul in so many ways.“No I guess he wouldn’t” Jaden mumbled in a trance.

Suddenly, Chris Tucker came over, interrupting the love reunion. “Man, this party is DOPE!” he said in his signature loud voice. “Thanks for the invite!!” He looked over at Jaden and shook her hand, as well as Cassie’s. “Well, well. I finally get to meet the lady of the hour! I love the album. Me and my girlfriend listen to it twice a day!” Jaden laughed, happy to meet a favorite of hers. “Thanks! I really appreciate hearing that. I love all of your movies, especially Friday and Rush Hour.” Chris playfully nudged Michael. “I’m trying to get Michael to star in the next Rush Hour with me.” Michael chuckled. “Chris, I don’t think we would get any work done. We barely could get through the You Rock My World video without laughing every two minutes.” “Think about it, Mike. The king of pop would also become the king of movies!” Chris suggested. They all laughed, especially Jaden who almost had tears come out of her eyes. He looked at Michael “I like her, Mike. She laughs at all my jokes. Why don’t you laugh at all my jokes?” “Chris,” Michael began. “I told you I was your biggest fan many times.” Chris playfully looked down at his fingernails. “Well..... I don’t know if that’s good enough anymore.”

They all doubled over with laughter, having a good time. Jaden could understand why Michael made Chris Tucker one of his closest friends. He was a comic relief and seemed to be a trustworthy individual. The four all talked and kidded around a bit more. Jaden figured out that Chris was in on the secret because he openly suggested that Michael and Jaden hang with him and his girlfriend, including going on vacation with them.

Soon after, Chris went to find food and Cassie followed suit. Michael looked away. “I’m sure you figured out he knows.” He told her. “Yeah, but it’s ok, I like Chris!” Jaden said. “I trust that he wouldn’t say anything.” Michael shook his head. “No, he wouldn’t do anything like that.” He focused his attention back on Jaden without trying to make it obvious for the crowd. “I’m glad I came. I had to see you, my diamond,” he said in a low voice. “You don’t know how excited I was to see you come in. I’m having such a good time now” Jaden whispered. “I miss you like crazy. It’s so hard being away from you…and Paris and Prince too.” Michael smiled, feeling the warmth her words.

“I miss you like crazy too. We have to fix this somehow.” He looked at her then looked away, licking his lips. “Is it wrong to say that I just wanna hug and kiss you so badly right about now?” Jaden gushed inside. “No baby. I was just thinking the same thing,” she admitted. Suddenly she brightened up, feeling adventurous. “Have an idea. Meet me in the third room on the left upstairs in ten minutes. Don’t make it too obvious, and bring a flute of Cristal with you.” She winked as she walked off. Michael winked back and smiled in excitement; he loved spontaneity and had met his match with Jaden.

Jaden beckoned for Cassie to come over to her in a corner. “What’s up chica? I was just talking to some celebs.…if you know what I mean.” She said nudging her. Jaden cleared her throat. “I really want to spend some alone time with Michael,” she told her cutting to the point. “I need for you to cover for me. Say that I went to lie down for awhile because I have a headache or something. Please?” Cassie smirked. “Alone time huh?” Jaden looked around to see if anyone (especially Devin) was watching. They weren’t. “Yes, alone time. So will you do it? I’ll give you a bonus or even extra time off.” “You know I will boss. Anything you say goes.” Cassie told her. “Great. I’ll be back soon!” Jaden excitedly told her as she took Cassie’s full glass of Cristal and proceeded to go to the room unnoticed. “Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do,” Cassie playfully mouthed as Jaden rolled her eyes. At that point, she didn’t have a care in the world. As Jaden waited, Michael told Chris to distract anyone who would ask about his whereabouts. He danced around casually, took a flute of Cristal, and said hello to a few more people before sneaking upstairs to the room.

After locking the door, Jaden jumped up and down in excitement. “Baby, we are so bad! I can’t believe we have to sneak off like this!” Michael took in the room. It had a television, a long mirror, refrigerator and two luxury couches that were made for lounging. “I can’t believe we have to do this either.” He looked at Jaden as her dress clung to her hourglass curve and got immediately turned on. He came over and wrapped his long assuring arms around her and pulled her close. “But let’s make the best out of it. It’s like our own little adventure.” He got his earlier wish granted and began to kiss her. Slow and methodically at first; feverishly and passionate as they progressed. Jaden began to melt away within his touch as usual and forgot where she was. She didn’t understand how she found someone, Michael Jackson to be exact, to awake her senses and make her feel brand new. Every time they kissed, it seemed like their first time.

Jaden pushed him away teasingly. She seductively grabbed the flute of Cristal and poured a bit of it on her neck and cleavage. “Thirsty?” she asked him. Michael fervidly eyed her. “Very,” he breathed. With that, he quenched his thirst by kissing her drenched areas. Jaden found herself moaning and giggling at the same time as he touched all of her sensitive and ticklish spots. After a few minutes, she pushed him off of her once again. She couldn’t take another minute of the teasing without going any further.

“What’s wrong ?” Michael said, startled because he was enjoying his sexual teasing. Jaden bit her full lip. “Nothing. I just want you right now!” she found herself saying out of character. The power of passion and sexual desire had taken over her. Plus she was tipsy from the drinks. He smiled as he began to undo her dress. “Naughty Michael” had made an appearance. “Nothing would please me more than to make love to my woman,” he told her. Jaden’s shred of reasoning came back in her head. “Wha- what if they come looking for me or you?” she asked. Michael shrugged, caring less at that point. “They won’t. Cassie and Chris will cover for us.” “What if-“ “Shhhh...” Michael quieted her and kissed her on her lips for good measure

“Being together, in our circumstances, I think we’ve both taught each other how to live in the moment,” he told her. “You want me now, you’ve just said it. I’m yearning to be with you too.” He romantically kissed her fingertips. “We’re both adults… we’re in love with each other. Let’s celebrate that. Right now. I’ll even whisper in your ear how much I’m enjoying you because I know how much you like that.” He smiled at her lovingly, trying to remain innocent as possible.

So much for Jaden’s reasoning. It went right out the window once she heard that. How could she tell him no? For some reason, the risk made turned her on even more. She jumped into his arms, unbuttoning his jacket. “Okay, but we can’t be too long.” She smiled as she pushed him on the couch. “Oh and another thing,” she said as her steamy southern accent crept out. “I wanna be in control.” Michael gently placed her unto him and whispered “Come here girl. Whooo!!!"

It was well worth it because they got away with it all successfully. Jaden even wrote a song later on about their sweet experience later and called it “Melt Away”