- Text Size +

Chapter 17: Scared of the moon

When Michael and Jaden woke up the next day, it was almost noon. It was obvious that they had lost track of time from their late night/ early morning love sessions. Jaden opened her eyes and smiled as she traced her finger along Michael’s chiseled face. The night she had was amazing; she couldn’t even remember the number of times he’d made her come. Jaden had only had two partners before, none of which she had truly loved. None of them had ever made love to her as compassionate and loving as Michael did. Their bodies connected as if they were made for one another. Each time Michael entered his long length inside her in different positions, it felt just as amazing as the time before. All she could do was gasp and moan. He looked into her eyes and whispered things in her ear such as “Are you ok?” “Am I making you feel good?” and “You’re so beautiful Jade….. You feel amazing. I love you so much!” Jade had never felt so attended to, so loved and so physically and emotionally good all at the same time.

Michael opened his eyes as he felt Jaden touching his face. He smiled as he too enjoyed her as much as she enjoyed him. He hadn’t let himself become liberated enough to let his ambitions go with a woman before in such a long time. It could have been scary and even uncomfortable for him to start being intimate again, but it was the complete opposite with Jaden. Every second he spent with her was amazing and he remembered how amazing sex could be when he was with someone he truly loved.

“Hey love,” Michael greeted her. “Did you sleep well?” Jaden kissed his neck and looked at him. “I had some of the best sleep in a long time. What about you?” Michael sighed contently. “I haven’t had such a deep sleep in a long time,” he admitted. Jaden giggled. “I think that’s what happens when we both have a couple of good orgasms…it did our bodies some good.” Michael laughed as he sat up, pulling the covers over his half-naked body. Jaden did the same, realizing that they both were still a bit shy about seeing each other nude in the daylight. “So…. about last night,” Jaden started out. “What we did….I don’t do this….very often.” Michael laughed as Jaden gave him a puzzled look. “I’m sorry….I’m not laughing at you. More like with you. I just realized that I haven’t been with anyone for a long time. That’s how often I don’t do this either.” Jaden smiled as she played with her curly hair. “It sure didn’t seem like you were rusty,” she told him. “It was…amazing. And it felt ten times better because I’m in love with you.”

“I’m in love with you too Jade.” He told her. Jaden snuggled up next to him as he put his arms around her; she felt security when he held her. Jaden continued. “It just that….it seems like this is too good to be true, you know? Surreal in a way. I’ve been hurt so many times in my life…by people who are supposed to be near and dear to me. Maybe I forgot that real love was still out there for me. Life is crazy; God set me up with you…Michael Jackson. The person who I grew up with being influenced musically by. Now I’m with you and it feels like you understand me more than anyone else ever has.” Michael kissed her softly on her forehead. “Jade, I’ve loved only a few people in my life. It seemed like almost every one of them….with the exception of my friend Elizabeth Taylor and maybe Diana Ross, have left me. It’s not easy for me to love again. But you make it easy for me to open up. I don’t care about our difference in age or where we both come from… I want you to be mine and I want to be yours and fulfill all that you need.”

Jaden felt warm and safe inside for once in her life. She grabbed Michael and kissed his lips once again, nearly melting against his touch. “I don’t expect a lot,” she told him. “I just need love and assurance for once in my life. And I never want to be betrayed. I think we’ve both had enough of that in our lifetimes.” Michael linked her hand into his. “I’ll try my best to give you that and more. I want the same back. And trust…. With the kind of life that I’ve always had and the one that you are starting to live, I have to have your trust.” “You have my trust Michael. No matter what.” Jaden assured him.

The two talked for a little while before Jaden realized she had to go. There were a ton of things waiting for her to do with her with the press because that week was the release of her debut album. “It’s time to go back into the real world.” Jaden joked. “I hate it, but you have a bunch of people who need to hear that beautiful voice of yours and become inspired by your talents,” Michael told her. “Yeah baby you’re right. I’m living out my dreams!” she got up and solemnly looked at him. “It’ll be awhile until I see you again,” she sadly realized. Michael looked away. “I try not to see it that way, but yeah you’re right,” he agreed. “I’ll miss you like crazy!” Jaden told him. Michael tried to make light of the situation. “I’ll miss you more.”

Jaden pulled off her bra seductively as Michael watched. “I’m going to take a shower before I go….wanna join?” Michael gave her one of his signature smiles as he walked up to her and picked her up. She wrapped her legs around him as he carried her into his bathroom.

__________________