- Text Size +

Chapter 16: Break of Dawn


After the water balloon fight ended, the group spent the rest of the day playing with the animals and had dinner. Afterwards, Jaden suggested that they make S’mores as they watched a movie. Then finally, the three children went home and Jaden helped Michael bathe and put Paris and Prince to bed. “And they all lived happily ever after. The end.” Michael read aloud to them. Jaden gave them both a hug before she left the room. “Goodnight you two. Sleep tight!” “G’nite Jade,” Prince said with a yawn. “Mmm hmm…” Paris could barely get out her words. As Michael gave the two of them a kiss, Paris woke up slightly. “We like her daddy.” She whispered in his ear. Prince nodded. “Yeah, she’s fun,” he agreed. Michael nodded and smiled. His conclusions about Jaden being the real deal were confirmed; he always believed that children were always the most honest people. His children had given him the green light. “I like her too. A lot.” He told them. “Now get some sleep.”

Michael came downstairs into the living area, and smiled as he looked at Jaden writing lyrics with her guitar. As much as he liked spending time with his children, he loved having time with Jaden alone. He had to admit that he hadn’t had feelings for a woman this deep since he was with Lisa Marie. It was kind of scary…but it was a welcomed scary. It was nice for him to give and receive love from someone real. “Are you writing a new song?” he asked as Jaden looked up. “Yeah. I got really inspired to write a happy, inspirational song. I don’t get those certain vibes to write something uplifting very often. Now I do.” She turned and gave Michael a peck on the lips. “And you know why?” Michael smiled. “Why?” “Because you make me happy.” She told him.

“You make me happy too,” Michael said. He leaned in to kiss her, but Jaden teasingly pulled back. “You think I’m going to let you kiss me after attacking me with all those balloons today?” she joked. Michael laughed, not expected to be rejected like that. “You’re not being fair,” Jaden grabbed a pillow and hit him with it; she loved being such a tease for him. Michael playfully grabbed the pillow from her and they began to wrestle with it until they fell on the floor, laughing. Somehow Michael rolled over and found himself on top of Jaden, looking into her beautiful golden eyes. The playful energy suddenly turned him on in a way he hadn’t been turned on in a long time. His hands found their way to her waist and he began to kiss her in a way that he probably hadn’t kissed any woman before. He wanted Jaden to feel his vibe, read where he was coming from, and where he wanted to go to.

This startled Jaden for a second, but she it quickly disappeared once Michael’s sensual lips touched hers. She felt desires rush through her. Desires that she never thought she could have about another person. It was exciting, like she was on a big roller coaster about to go down. As for Michael his mindset was like his song: “Don’t stop ‘til you get enough”. He let “Good Michael” leave temporarily and allowed “Naughty Michael” to make his rare appearance. His lips left hers for a moment and he allowed them to explore her body. As he kissed her neck, Jaden helped him unbutton her shirt, exposing to him her lovely Victoria’s Secret bra. Next went her shoes, and then….her jeans. Michael stopped what he was doing for a moment to look at her beautiful body. Usually shy about these sort of things, he enjoyed looking at her and was relishing every minute of it. The same could be said about Jaden. She felt liberated in his eyes. “You’re so beautiful Jade,” he breathed, his voice noticeably a few octaves lower. That’s when he knew it was right because his voice always got deeper when he was horny.

Jaden smiled as she pulled Michael close. She pushed him on the floor and got on top. She unbuttoned his red dress shirt seductively one by one by one…until she got his nice bare chest. She bit her full lips as her hands slowly moved down his chest into his pants where she helped unbuckle those also. It exposed his grey Fruit of the Loom boxers. From what she could make out, he was a (big) surprise and was (excited) to see her. “Is this really happening?” she thought in a daze. “Am I about to make love to my boyfriend, Michael Jackson?” Michael ran his hands over her body, anticipating being with the person he had fell in love with. “I want to share this passion, to give my all and show her how much she means to me” he thought.

“I love you baby and I want to make love to you so bad,” he told her. Jaden breathed out for the first time, feeling vulnerable. Nothing mattered at that moment more than to give herself to him. Not just her body, but her mind, her heart and her trust. “I love you too Michael.” She breathed. “I trust you and I need you to be inside of me more than anything else tonight.”

And with that, no more words were said. They proceeded to make love in front of the fireplace, then moved their performance up to Michael’s room and made love until the break of dawn. It was natural. It was right. It was emotional. It was real.