- Text Size +
I can't believe that I spilled all my guts to a complete and total stranger. I can't imagine what he must think of me. Im such a fool, my mom was right I'll never amount to anything. These are the thoughts that were running wild in my mind. Its about 9am i think.
Michael has been here the whole time. He was now sleeping his body spread out over one of the hospital chairs And snoring lightly.

I giggle to myself And try to sit up, then i feel a sharp shooting pain in my chest. Michael shifts in his sleep, then slowly wakes up. He looks over at me then hops to his feet And pushes me back down with a stern look on his face. "You know your not suppose to be sitting up." I coward in fear of getting beat. I felt hot tears stream down my cheeks. Michael sighed," Hey it's ok. Don't cry. I'm sorry." He took his large hand and wiped my tears away. "It's not good for you to sit up". He said in a much more gentler tone. "I'm kinda hungry can you get me so something to eat.........if it's not to much to ask". He looked at me and smiled. "of course". He bent down and kissed my forehead gently before grabbing his hat and heading out the door.

I now hated that Michael left, because now I'm forced to listen to the silence. 5 minutes later I hear a knock at the door and get excited hoping that Michael had come back, but instead it was a nurse. "Miss you have a visitor." I look up at her. "A visitor? Well who is it?" A man stepped out from behind the nurse. "Hey babe you miss me?" My eyes widened in shock. "Nurse what us he doing here?" I panicked. "It's ok nurse Jones. I'll explain it to her. Could you give us some privacy please?" Nurse Jones nodded her head and left the room. "You thought you could get away from me that easily?" I could feel my heart beat quicken for I already knew what was to come. "Ricky.....please just let me live my life." I pleaded. "Your life? You have no life without me don't you get it?!" He screamed pressing down on my already broken ribs.


I screamed out in pain. "Ricky...I...I'm not afraid of you." I said trying to be brave. "you'll always be afraid of me and everyone else. Can't you see your screwed up." He spat," I suggest you get used to it." "I suggest you get your filthy hands off my girl." Michael growled. "Your girl? So now your Michael Jackson's girl?" He laughed, but Michael just stood there clearly pissed off. "What are you gonna do Jacko sing me to death?" "That's not funny Ricky just leave please." Ricky looked at me in disgust then he slapped me hard across my cheek leaving a bruise that throbbed with pain. Michael walked up behind Ricky and tapped him on his shoulder. When Ricky turned around Michael punched him right in his mouth knocking out 3 teeth and Ricky fell to the ground with a thud. Michael called security and had Ricky escorted off the lot.


"Are you ok?" Michael asked with concern filling his eyes. "Yeah...I'm ok....I think." "Good because I have to go take care of a certain problem." I instantly frowned. I didn't like the feeling I got when he wasn't around. I also didn't like the fact that I was emotionally attached to him. Like a child that always want to got everywhere their parents go, but I couldn't help it. "Please don't go." I pleaded. He looked at me and sighed.

"Ok. I'll do it some other time." He walked over and climbed into the hospital bed laying down next to me. I felt myself cringe as he pulled me close weakly both of his arms around me. I slowly eased into his soft and warm embrace. I smiled as I thought things were finally things were finally looking up, but couldn't help that feeling I had in the pit of my stomach that I was wrong. Dead wrong.