- Text Size +
Michael's POV


I was glad that Kitty decided to stay at Neverland with me. I felt so bad that so much has happened to her, she looked so innocent, so pure. I wish that I could make the pain go away for her, she's been through so much and she barely looks 23.

I saw her yawning and figured that she had a very long day. I couldn't wait to get her home, she looks very tired and needs her rest. "Um, the way to Neverland is a long one, you can rest if you want to." She nodded her head again and I sighed again. What could that man have done to her to make her to scared to even talk.

I was taken out of my thoughts by the sound of gentle snoring. She was so cute, her long dark brown hair flowing over her shoulders. I figured that I should catch a few Z's too. I rested my head against the window and slowing drifted of to sleep. The car suddenly jerked to a stop and I was shaken awake. Looking over at Kitty I discovered that she was fast asleep with her head resting in my lap. I hated to wake her, but I figured that she would be more comfortable in a soft bed.

I shook her awake and she jumped up with fear in her eyes. I saw a tear slip out of her eye, before she wiped it away furiously. I shook my head and helped her out of the car. I watched silently as she took in all of the beauty that is Neverland. "Isn't it beautiful?" She nodded her head and I sighed at my failed attempt to make her talk.

We walked into the house and Kitty looked around in amazement. Taking her hand I guided her upstairs to where she will be staying. I let go of her hand to open the double doors that lead to the guest bedroom. Her eyes widened at the sight and that was all the thank you I needed. Just seeing that curious look on her face was enough for me. "This is where you will be staying and if you need me for anything at all my room is right down the hall to the left. And breakfast tomorrow is at 8am sharp. I'm Michael by the way" And with that I left her.



Ashli's POV



I looked around amazed at how things were looking up for me. I was terrified to touch anything in fear of breaking something and getting beat. That night I sat on the floor and soon fell asleep. Before I knew it I was dreaming peacefully.

I was running through a meadow with a man and we were having so much fun, until I saw Ricky holding a gun pointed at me. I tried at talk him into putting it down but it was to late and he fired the gun. I screamed at the top of my lungs trying to wake up, but couldn't.

Before I know it I'm being shaken awake and I open my eyes letting tears escape my eyes. "Shh Kitty your ok. I'm here. Shh I'm here." He said holding me close and rubbing my back as I continue to let tears fall soaking his PJ top. I gasp and pulled away from him scared for my life.

"I'm so sorry. I..I didn't mean to it's just that I.... He looked confused. "What didn't you mean to do?" He pulled me closer to him. "Your shirt. I got it wet from my tears. I'm sorry, please don't hurt me!" I begged him. "I would never ever even dream of hurting you. Please get in bed and off of the floor Kitty."

He helped me up and led me to the bed and even tucked me in. He walked to the door and shut off the light. "Uh wait", I said and he turned around,"Ashli". He looked at me confused. "Pardon?" I giggled a little then repeated. "Ashli. My name is Ashli". He smiled and headed to the door once again. "Goodnight Ashli". "Night Michael".