- Text Size +

As Michael continued to lead her down the hallways and through the house, Allison soon zoned out, the thoughts of what had just happened overflowing in her head.


How could someone just... kill another person like that with such ease? As if nothing was wrong. How? How could he live with himself after that?


Visions of the murder replayed over and over in her mind, Michael slicing Sasha’s throat open, her dropping to her knees and then falling to the floor. The thought brought tears to her eyes, but she tried to wipe them away. If Michael saw her like that, he’d use her weakness to his advantage, and she knew it. He was ruthless. And now, the kindness that he had showed to them at the beginning (even if it was very small) was completely gone. If she gave him a reason (even a small one) he would kill her in the blink of an eye and it would be over. She was at his mercy. If he wanted her to walk, she would walk. If he wanted her to laugh, she would laugh. If he wanted her to walk around on all fours like a dog, she would walk around on all fours like a dog!


Needless to say, she was scared.


When she was snapped out of her thoughts, she looked up and noticed that she was in a large, dark room. Michael looked at her, smiled and took a bow.


“This is my liar,” he told her. Allison didn’t say anything. Just him being in the same room as her was frightening. He frowned and moved closer.


“I suggest that you try and be smarter than your friend, because look at what happened to her,” Michael advised with a sinister grin and an evil gleam in his eye. Allison glared at him darkly.


“You killed her,” she said coldly. Michael chuckled.


“I most certainly did,” he replied, “Olivia too. They deserved it,”


“Nobody deserves to be murdered,” Allison told him in that same dark voice.


“Really?” Michael asked, “Are you telling me that Bin Laden deserved to stay alive? What about John Wayne Gacy? Hmm? A killer and a rapist. Yeah, they deserved to live didn’t they?” Michael asked sarcastically as he rolled his eyes with a huff.


“But Sasha and Olivia weren’t murders or rapists. They were normal people living a normal life until you came along and ruined it!” Allison screamed, putting her fear into anger. Michael was taken aback by her sudden outburst.


“My, my Miss Iraheta, I haven’t heard you so loud all my life,” Michael gasped. Allison remained silent as they sized each other up.


“I want to go home,” Allison told him. Michael laughed.


“I’m afraid that that is not an option,” Michael explained.


“Please,” Allison began, as tears started to stream down her face. She was so overwhelmed right now, it was incomprehensible! “I just want to go home. I won’t tell anyone anything! I promise! Please!” Allison begged. Michael cocked his head to the side and put on a pouty face.


“Aw? Does little Allison wanna go home?” Michael asked in a childish voice. “Suck it up Princess, because you’re not leaving,” he spat.


“Well then tell me why you want me! Why do you want me here? Just to kill me? Just to watch me suffer?” Allison asked. Michael laughed.


“I don’t necessarily want you to suffer, I want society to suffer,” Michael explained.


“And what do I have to do with making society suffer?” Allison asked.


“Let me be the first to inform you that you’re victim 247 of my plan. My plan is to kill off enough people to make my own zombie army. They’ll flood every town, ever city, every country! You won’t be able to escape them. I’ll be the one controlling them. Soon enough, people will get desperate. They’ll do anything to escape this, and to do that, they’ll have to come crawling to me and just like that, looks who’s finally on top!” Michael exclaimed with a grin across his face.


“Why not just send one zombie off and start your apocalypse now instead of killing a bunch of people?” Allison asked. Michael smiled at her.


“Because my young Allison,” Michael began, “I want people to be more intimidated. I want them to realise that I’m ready to kill anyone at anytime. I don’t want them to think that all I have is a zombie army, because that is not the case.”


“You’re crazy...” Allison breathed. Michael smiled.


“I prefer mentally unique,” Michael countered as he walked off into the middle of the room. Allison took small steps, following him slowly.


“What are you?” Allison asked.


“I’m an evil genius of course!” Michael exclaimed.


“No, what kind of... species... are you?” Allison asked. Michal laughed.


“I’m my own species,” Michael replied.


“Elaborate for me,” Allison ordered, “Please,” she quickly added. Michael thought about it for a moment before he nodded.


“You know what? I like you Allison, it’s going to be sad to see you go, unlike your friend. Frankly, I had no problem killing her off,” Michael explained. Allison cringed at the memory and tried not to cry, but she could feel a few silent tears rolling down, “So how about you take a seat and let me explain to you everything about me, hmm?” Michael asked as a chaired moved itself underneath Allison’s legs and forced her to sit down. A chair pulled up for Michael as well as he sat down in front of Allison.


“I’m different Allison,” Michael began.


No kidding, she thought to herself.


“I was always different and I knew it from the minute I was born. I’m a mutant darling, I was born like this. I was born with these long nails, I was born with a head that could turn 360 degrees. I was born with these...” Michael explained as he held his palms out and a spider-like bug crawled out. Only this definitely wasn’t a spider. Michael closed his hands and the hole that had once been there disappeared.


“Holy...” Allison breathed as she eyed his palms carefully.


“Anyway, I was teased, I was bullied. And because of what? Being different. My peers were scared of me. My teachers were scared of me. Even my parents were scared of me. Nobody wanted anything to do with me and I grew up as an outcast. I had to take my hate for my life out on something, and that’s when I made my first murder. Suddenly, the police wanted me, and that’s when I knew that I had to leave. I was then titled a freak, a psycho... I didn’t like that. I didn’t like that one bit. So, I swore to take my revenge, and here I am, 247 victims later,” Michael explained.


“You’re mad because they called you a psycho after you killed someone?!” Allison asked. Geez! She would have called him a psycho too!


“But it wasn’t because of the murder!” Michael boomed, “It was because of my... differences...” Michael hissed. Allison watched him closely as he examined himself all over, flashbacks of his past going through his mind. Soon enough, he snapped back into reality.


“Anyway,” Michael continued, “This has been a nice chat, but I really must hurry up this process and kill you off,” Michael told her as he stood up from his chair. Allison’s eyes widened. She tried to protest but nothing came out. The fear of being killed took her words away as Michael disappeared and left her in the room all by herself, sitting on the chair.


Suddenly, she heard the sound of rattling chains. She looked down and saw that the chair and sprung chains, and they had hooked onto her wrists and ankles. Where ever she would go, the chair would be coming with her. She wasn’t strapped down to the chair. She could still walk around, although it wasn’t exactly comfortable, nor was it convenient.


Suddenly, something flew through the air. Allison followed it and noticed that it was a sharp stake. She looked around and saw more shooting out from the ceiling. She quickly hit the deck and covered herself with the chair and covered her head as she screamed. More stakes were sent through the air.


I have to get out of here. I have to get out of here before I get killed... Don’t do it for me, do it for Sasha...


Do it for Sasha...