- Text Size +

“Well, where do we go now?” Allison asked after a few minutes of standing there, eyeing their portraits carefully. Sasha looked around and then shrugged her shoulders.


“I dunno, we’re at a dead end. The only other way to go is back, and I’m pretty sure we have company waiting back there for us,” Sasha replied, referring to the zombies. Allison nodded in agreement as she too looked around for some sort of way to go.


“Well this is just stupid!” Allison finally screamed, “How does he expect us to do anything if there’s nowhere to even go?!”


“Don’t yell at me! I can’t change a damn thing and you know it!” Sasha yelled back. Allison took a deep, calming breath.


“Sorry, I’m just irritated,” Allison admitted. “Where the Hell are we supposed to go?!” she shouted. Suddenly, they felt a vibration in the floor.


“Way to go Alli, now you’ve done it,” Sasha told her as she rolled her eyes.


“Me?! What did I do?” Allison asked in an annoyed tone.


“You pissed off the spirits or whatever the Hell haunts this damn house! Now they’re making the floor shake!” Sasha shouted in response. Allison groaned, folded her arms across her chest and rolled her eyes. She quickly unfolded her arms as the shaking become more violent in an effort to steady herself.


“Okay seriously, what’s going on?” Allison asked.


“I said I don’t know!” Sasha yelled angrily as she too struggled to keep her balance. They looked down the hallway and saw pieces of the floor breaking away and crumbling like rock, revealing a dark hole.


“Goddamn! What the Hell is that?!” Allison screamed as she pointed at the dark hole. Sasha just stared at it with wide eyes, too shocked to answer her friend. As the floor continued to fall to pieces, the girls tried to get somewhere safe, but soon enough they found the floor beneath them crumbling down, and they went down, down, down into the tunnel with it.


Both Sasha and Allison started screaming at the top of their lungs uncontrollably as they tumbled down the seemingly endless black pit of doom. Suddenly, they both felt a warm liquid engulf their bodies. They both broke the surface, gasping for air. Neither of them could see a thing, the lighting was so dark. It was pitch black. Even a nocturnal animal would have trouble seeing through this stuff.


“Sasha? Sasha?! Girl where are you? Are you here?” Allison called as she took deep breaths and started shredding water to keep herself afloat. She tried to see if she could touch the bottom anywhere, but it was no use. They were in deep... well, whatever this was that they were in. Suddenly, Allison heard someone take a loud breath.


“Sasha!” Allison called again.


“Alli!” Sasha exclaimed, “Where are we! What’s happened?”


“Well, let’s just say I think we found the way out of that hallway...” Allison replied.


“No kidding! Seriously though; what’s going on? What are we in? Water?” Sasha asked.


“I don’t know,”


“Taste it!”


“I’m not gunna taste it! Are you nuts?!” Allison screamed. Sasha groaned.


“Fine, I’ll taste it,” Sasha replied. A few seconds later, Allison heard gagging.


“Sasha! Sasha! What are you doing? Are you choking? Are you drowning? Don’t die!” Allison screamed as she started swimming around in the liquid, trying to find her friend, but with no success.


“It’s not water!” Sasha replied.


“Well then what-“


“It’s blood!” Sasha screamed.


“Aaaah! What the Hell it is not! Don’t you dare lie to me Mallory!” Allison warned.


“Why are you the one screaming?! For all I know this blood could be HIV positive! I just tasted it! Maybe it has some sort of deadly disease... I’m going to die,”


“No! You can’t die! Michael said that we would end up killing ourselves!”


“But it was my choice to taste the blood!” Sasha exclaimed. There was a long silence. Allison didn’t want to admit it, but it did seem highly probably that Sasha would die. She had a point. Michael said that they would kill themselves and she did choose to taste the blood. Michael was nowhere around. On the other hand, he probably set this whole thing up, so maybe it wouldn’t count. Allison shook her head to rid herself of the possibility of her friend dying. They were going to be okay. She decided to change the topic.


“Keep talking okay, I want to find you,” Allison told her as she swam around. She almost vomited as she thought of the fact that she was swimming in a pool of blood. She wondered whose blood it was...


 Eventually, the two of them found each other and stayed in physical contact with one another other the whole time. They definitely didn’t want to lose each other now. Now would be a really inconvenient time for something like that to happen.


“Well now what? We’re in the dark in some pool of blood! Where the hell are we supposed to go?” Sasha asked.


“Maybe we should swim, try to find a wall,” Allison replied. Sasha shrugged.


“It’s better than just sitting here waiting to drown,” she replied as they started swimming in hopes of finding the perimeter of the pool. Suddenly, Sasha felt her fingertips touch something hard.


“I’ve found something!” Sasha replied. Allison extended her hands out and felt around. She smiled when she felt what Sasha was feeling.


“Great! We found a wall!” Allison exclaimed. The girls both cheered when suddenly, the wall collapsed and a huge wave surged forward, down another tunnel. They started screaming again and tried to hold on to one another but ended up losing their grip. They felt themselves go off some sort of cliff, and then they both hit a large metal grate. Allison could have sworn she heard her wrist crack. She covered her head as the blood continued to fall on top of her and falling through the grate. After a few minutes, the wave stopped, and the blood was gone. It was just her and Sasha sitting on top of the metal grate, soaked in red blood.


“Holy mother of God,” Sasha said as she stood up on shaky legs, “Allison?! Where are you?” Sasha asked. To their convenience, a bright light turned on and they looked at each other, ran up and hugged one another tightly. They gasped when they saw each other covered in the blood; it wasn’t a pretty sight.


“This is disgusting,” Allison commented.


“At least it matches your hair,” Sasha told her with a hint of a smile, trying to lighten up the mood and to be optimistic. Allison just gave her a this-isn’t-the-time-to-be-happy look. Unexpectedly, a loud voice boomed out from nowhere.


“Hello ladies,” said the voice. The girls both exchanged glances and groaned. They knew that voice all to well.


Michael.


“What do you want asshole!” Sasha cursed. Michael chuckled.


“Well that’s not a very nice way for someone to treat the person who’s controlling your fate now is it?” Michael snickered.


“You don’t control anything about me!” Sasha snapped.


“Oh but I do, you’re just too stupid to realise it!” Michael hissed.


“Look pal, get us out of here!” Allison shouted. The two girls both looked around searching in vain for Michael, half hoping and half not hoping that he was there.


“What? No please?” Michael asked. Allison groaned.


“Pl-“


“You haven’t given us any reason to use our manners with you,” Sasha retorted.


“Feisty aren’t you Miss Mallory?” Michael asked. He laughed at Sasha’s trash talking. “You darling are going to get nowhere if this is how you plan on acting for your entire stay here, which might I add isn’t much longer,” Michael told her.


“It ain’t gunna be much longer because we’re busting out of here!” Sasha retorted.


“Whatever butters your toast honey, you keep thinking that. Just beware, I’ve got more tricks up my sleeve, and you’ve already fallen for one...”


“The blood,” Allison whispered. The two of them exchanged nervous glances.


“Oh but you’ve fallen for one yourself Miss Iraheta! Just thought I’d mention that,” Michael told her. Suddenly, the place went dead silent.


“I-I-I-I... what?” Allison asked. They both looked at each other, paralysed from the shock before they pulled each other into a tight embrace, and braced themselves for what would happen next.


Although they truly had no idea what they were in for...

Chapter End Notes:

OooooOOOooooOOOoooOOOoooOOOO!

Does anyone have any ideas as to what Allison's mistake might have been? Leave your reviews my fellow readers, share your ideas, thoughts, opinions! I appreciate it :)