- Text Size +

“W-what happened?” Allison asked when she regained consciousness. When she was answered by the silence, she decided to take a closer look around. She was in a room, not too small, not overly big; maybe the size of a room you’d have as a teenager. Although, unlike the room you might have had as a teenager, it definitely wasn’t pretty. The walls were a mixture of grey and brown. At the corners where each wall met, there were some black spots, which Allison assumed was some sort of mold. There were also splatters of red along the walls, ceiling and floor.


I’m just going to pretend that that’s paint… Allison said to herself in an attempt to ease her nerves. Finally, she noticed that Sasha was there next to her! Thank God! At least something was going somewhat right! She gasped when she noticed Sasha’s condition. She still had the huge cut on her cheek, which had now dried over and looked horrible. There was some dirt and rocks mixed in with the dried blood. It reminded Allison of a zombie. She was bruised up all over her arms, and there was some red showing through her shirt on her abdomen. With a closer examination, you could also make out a red mark around her neck from having been choked.


Seeing Sasha like that made her not want to know what she herself looked like. Allison tried to move, tried to get up, but quickly realised that her hands were tied with rope to a metal ring. Allison frowned as she blew some stray pieces of hair that had fallen into her face out of her view. All that she could do was wait; wait for something to happen.


Wait to die.


That’s what was running through her mind; death. She had no idea where she was. All she knew was that she was attacked by some guy with crazy long, insanely sharp nails.


How was that possible anyway? She had remembered telling herself that that couldn’t have been human. But if it wasn’t human, what was it? Vampire? Werewolf? No, this isn’t Twilight, this is reality…


Suddenly, Allison heard some hoarse coughing, and she quickly looked at Sasha, who was coughing and gagging like crazy.


“Sasha! You’re awake!” Allison exclaimed. Sasha looked at Allison, a little startled at the fact that she was there with her.


“Alli! You’re here! I thought that guy killed you back out on the street!” Sasha exclaimed with a dusty cough.


“I thought that he was going to kill me! I thought he had! Sash, do you know what’s going on?” Allison asked. Sasha shook her head.


“I have no idea,” Sasha replied, “All I know is that some guy beat the living daylight out of us.”


“But where are we now?” Allison asked as she looked around again, as if something would have changed since the last time she looked. As if there would be some sort of hint.


“Maybe we’re in the guys’ basement, maybe he’s going to rape us,” Sasha commented. Allison shot her a wide-eyed look. “What?” Sasha asked.


“Don’t. Say. That!” Allison exclaimed, “If you say it, it’ll happen!”


“Hey! I’m just saying! It adds up and you know damn well it does!” Sasha screamed.


“Yeah, but I don’t want to think it!” Allison yelled. Sasha groaned and rolled her eyes.


“We have to get out of here,” Sasha said.


“Well no kidding, but how?” Allison asked.


“You don’t,” replied a dark voice. Allison and Sasha both turned to face the voice, and saw the man from the street. In the light of the room, he looked perfectly normal. He looked like any other guy.


He had pale white skin, and dark hair. Jet black hair really. He was still in a black outfit. Covered from neck to toe. His eyes were so dark, so, so dark. There was practically no color difference regarding the pupil and the iris. It almost seemed as though he was taken out of a black or white 50’s film.


He has to be a vampire… Allison thought to herself as she eyed him carefully and closely.


“Who are you?” Sasha asked in a confident tone of voice. Allison was a little shocked at her confidence. If it had been her talking, her voice would be shaking like a leaf!


“It’s none of your concern who I am since you’ll be spending the rest of your days as my slaves here with me,” he replied as he paced in front of the two girls.


“I think that gives us all the more reason to know your name,” Sasha retorted.


“I told you it’s not important, you’ll be dead before it matters,” the man warned as he shrugged the matter away. Allison and Sasha exchanged glances.


“Dead?” they both asked together. The man laughed an evil laugh; the type of laughter that makes lightning crack and thunder boom.


“But of course! You didn’t think that I’d let you live did you?” he asked with a chuckle.


“But you just said we’d be spending the rest of our days with you!” Sasha exclaimed.


“You will, but you’ll be doing it dead,” he explained.


“So that’s it? You’re just going to kill us eh?” Sasha asked. The man chuckled.


“My, my, you are a chatty Kathy aren’t you? What’s you name darling?” he asked.


“Well it sure as Hell isn’t Kathy, or darling. Now answer my question,” Sasha demanded.


“You’ve got quite the attitude don’t you Miss Sasha Mallory?” asked the man. Allison and Sasha’s eyes widened. They exchanged glances. The man snickered, “Did you think I was stupid?” he asked as he continued to laugh.


“Just answer my question!’ Sasha yelled, trying to ignore the fact that he knew her name.


“The answer to your question is no, I won’t kill you,” the man answered.


“Well then who will?” Sasha asked. The man grinned wickedly.


“Yourselves,” he replied. Sasha let out a snort.


“I’m not about to commit suicide, no matter how much I hate you,” Sasha hissed. The man ignored her.


“You two will kill yourselves and then you’ll come crawling back to me…” he continued. Sasha laughed and rolled her eyes.


“Are you nuts? We’re dead, we can’t crawl,” Sasha informed him. The man moved closer to her, so that his face was only inches away from Sasha’s.


“Stupid human,” he spat, “And people wonder how I do this so easily,” he chuckled. He turned to face Allison.


“Now you my dear, with the vibrantly gorgeous red hair,” he began as he twirled a strand of Allison’s hair in between his fingers, which made her cringe. “You’ve been quite quiet. How are you?” he asked politely, but Allison wasn’t going to fall for him. She knew that he had horrible intentions, despite the fact that he was talking to them like they were best friends.


“I’ve been better,” she replied.


“What’s you name sweetheart? Do you want to tell me or am I just going to have to figure it out on my own?” he asked.


“What’s your name?” Allison fired back. The man’s face suddenly turned very serious.


“How many times did I explain to you two that it is of no importance?” he asked in an irritated tone.


“Tell me,” Allison ordered, “I want to know.” The man growled.


“If you must know, the name’s Michael,” he replied. The girls exchanged glances before Sasha let out a laugh.


“Michael? That doesn’t sound like the name of a killer to me,” Sasha commented. Michael laughed.


“That’s because I’m not a killer,”


“But you said-!”


“I said that you were going to kill yourselves!” Michael snapped, “I will not touch you. You will end up doing it all on your own,” Michael explained. The two girls fell silent. Allison eyed him more closely as he focused his attention back on Sasha for a minute. You could practically see the fire behind his eyes.


“Now Miss,” he began as he looked back at Allison, “Your name?” he asked.


“Allison,” she replied. Why hide it? He was obviously able to figure it out; he had done so with Sasha.


“Last name?” he asked.


“Iraheta,” she replied. Michael smiled a toothy grin; a toothy grin that didn’t show any sign of vampire fangs. So maybe he wasn’t a vampire…


“I like you much better than your friend,” Michael commented as he darted a menacing glare at Sasha. Sasha let out a snort.


“Most people do,” Sasha murmured. Allison couldn’t help but chuckle a bit at that.


“Silence!” Michael ordered. They both stopped laughing immediately. Michael had fire in his eyes, and his nostrils were flaring. He was clearly pissed off. But then again, he was the bad guy so he was probably always pissed off.


“Look buddy,” Sasha started, “How exactly are you going to make us kill ourselves?” Sasha asked. Michael at first seemed angry at the fact that she had spoken without his permission, but he mellowed out.


“I have my ways,” he replied mysteriously as he turned on the balls of his feet and started walking away.


“Wait!” Allison called out to him. Michael stopped.


“Yes?” he asked, not bothering to turn around and face her.


“What are you?” Allison asked, “You’re not human, there’s no way. There’s no way you’ll ever make me believe that you’re human. Tell me what you are,” Allison ordered. Michael remained completely still as his head started spin around on his body. Allison and Sasha’s eyes widened as his head ended up completely twisted around, having done a complete 180 turn, and his body stayed perfectly still facing the front.


“Maybe if you’re lucky, you’ll figure it out,” he replied as his head snapped back to normal and then he faded into thin air, and soon enough he had completely disappeared. Allison and Sasha exchanged frightened glances.


“Well that was…”


“Screwed up?” Sasha finished, “Yeah it was,” she agreed.


“Well now what do we do? We’re still tied to these metal rings!” Allison exclaimed as she jiggled her hands, as if that would break them free. Suddenly, the ropes around their wrists transformed into snakes, and slithered off. Allison screamed at the touch of the snakes against her skin.


“Alli! Chill! It’s just a snake!” Sasha yelled to her as she massaged her wrists.


“Shut up Sasha! You know damn well I hate snakes!” Allison screamed as she jumped up, away from the reptiles.


“Why did they suddenly do that?” Sasha asked.


“What?” Allison asked, “Transform?” Sasha nodded.


“Yeah,”


“Because they weren’t really ropes,”


“Well, clearly. But why would he suddenly release us?” Sasha questioned. That question put the both of them into deep thought.


“Maybe because he wants us to venture off…” Allison suggested. They both exchanged worried glances and knew at that moment that they were both in for it; big time.

Chapter End Notes:

Please leave a little review! I love them! XD

Hope you're enjoying it so far!