- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I'm gonna start doing it in Normal POV, but I'll occasionally switch back to Michael's. Enjoy! 

The moment Michael opened the door, he couldn't really understand what had happened. Paris' room was a complete wreck. The bed sheets were on the other side of the room, the mirror on her dresser was shattered, the books and other items on top of her nightstand were in the floor, and Michael noticed a trail of blood droplets that led to the open window. But the most important thing missing was Paris. Michael's breath quickened and he moved frantically around the room, not knowing what to do at the moment. Someone took his daughter. His mind was flooded with bad memories that had occured, several months ago. He went over to the window and stuck his head out to see dried blood smeared down the side of the house. He knew she was hurt, but the immediate thought that came to his mind was that she was dead. Pain constricted in his chest just thinking about it. He put his hand over his mouth and couldn't suppress a sob. He sank to the floor, crying and hugging his knees. He couldn't bare the pain. Afraid of someone walking in, he stood up and wiped his tears away. He walked out of the room and went downstairs. Prince looked up at him and noticed his red, puffy eyes.

"Dad? Are you okay?" He asked him, standing up.

Michael shook his head. "Prince, I need to talk to you. Come with me."

Prince nodded and Michael led him upstairs, and they stopped before Paris' door.

Michael turned to him. "Okay, Prince. I'm gonna warn you ahead of time. What you're about to see, is very... horrific. Okay? So please, try to contain yourself for me."

"Dad, you're scaring me." He replied nervously.

Michael sighed and slowly opened the door. Prince walked in and he froze immediately when he saw the frightening scene. Michael was biting his lip to keep himself from crying again. He reach over and put an arm around Prince's shoulder.

"Dad.. what... what happened?"

He looked down. "Someone took her." A tear rolled down his cheek.

Prince widened his eyes. "Well, we gotta call the cops." He said, sounding alarmed.

Michael shook his head. "It wouldn't do any good."

Prince narrowed his eyes. "What do you mean?"

"Son, I've been accused twice of harming a child. If we called the police and told them about this, who do you think they would assume did it?"

He looked down. "But, dad what else are we gonna do?"

Michael sighed. "I don't know, honestly. But I'm gonna find her. No matter what."

Prince ran a hand through his hair and exhaled deeply.

"Come on. Help me clean this up." Michael said to him.


Michael spent the next day, looking on the internet of possible kidnappers that were near their location. He couldn't really find anything. There was a knock on his office door. 

"Come in." He said.

The door opened and Blanket walked in.

"Daddy?" 

Michael looked up from his laptop. "Hey buddy. Come here."

Blanket walked over to him and Michael pulled him onto his lap. 

"Something on your mind?" He asked him.

Blanket chewed on his bottom lip and played with the bottom up his shirt. 

"What happened?" He asked his daddy.

Michael blinked a couple times. "What do you mean what happened?"

Michael knew what he was talking about, but he dreaded telling him the story. 

The big browns eyes looked up at him. "Daddy, you know."

Michael sighed. "Well, someone.. took your sister.." 

He could see the tears already forming in his son's eyes. 

"What? No, no.." Blanket said, starting to cry.

Michael held him against his chest tightly. "Shhh. It's okay. Don't cry, baby. It'll be okay, I promise." 

Blanket wiped his eyes. "Are you gonna go get her back?"

Michael kissed his forehead and nodded. "Of course I will. I promise."

"Dad!! Come here!" Prince called out.

He lifted Blanket off his lap and went to see what Prince needed.

"Yeah, buddy?" He asked as he walked into Prince's room. 

He looked up at Michael. "Come here. Look what I found." He said, pointing to something on his computer.

Michael walked over to him. "What is it?"

Prince showed him an article. "I was searching about possible kidnappers and stuff and I came across this. There's a guy named, James Manning, and his whole family has a history of crimes. But most of them, were murder." 

Michael nodded. "Okay, so what are you getting at?"

Prince pointed to the screen. "There's a list of his family members that have been arrested before. Look what name I came across." 

Michaels mouth dropped slightly. "Hank Manning. You.. you don't think that's..?"

Prince nodded. "It is. I googled his mugshot and it showed a picture of him. The guy that held us hostage."

"So, this James guy is his brother?" Michael asked.

"Yeah. And James' most recent location was Los Angeles. Dad.. I think he took Paris because you killed his brother.." 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Sorry, if it's a little short. :p

Please guys, don't be silent readers. I'm kinda insecure when it comes to writing, so let me know how I did. :)