- Text Size +

"Well, we have to see what you've got," Liz said. She smiled and looked at Michael. 

"Get up." 

Michael looked around nervously and chuckled. 

"I have to dance. By myself. In front of all you?" 

"Yes. We all will follow you after, don't worry." 

Michael walked to center of the dance studio that we had been able to rent out earlier that week. He cued the music and began to dance. 

I didn't know he was that good. He definitely had the dancer's body, but I didn't expect him to perform so well. He slid across the wooden floor and executed his movements like an expert. I looked at Liz, who was staring with her eyes popped out of her head. 

After the song ended, she yelled. "Boy, you know how to dance!"

We all laughed and he said, "Now, y'all have to dance."

I volunteered to go first and peformed a lyrical routine to "Grenade." Liz followed, and so did the others. 

We all went out to eat lunch. At the restaurant, Michael pulled me aside. 

"Marissa, do you have a boyfriend?" 

"What? I mean... no... why?"

"Well, I really like you. You're amazing at dancing and .. I was wondering if you want to go out tomorrow night. We could go to Downtown Disney...?" 

I smiled and nodded. 

"I'd really like that."