- Text Size +

“Don’t stop now! She’s ready to give up! Attack again!” screamed one of the little drawings that looked like the Meat Dress Gaga. The little people cheered and started to go nearer.

 

“No! Wait! Stop! I’m not here to cause harm!” Amber said as she left something wet on her ankle. She looked down and saw an MJ – Jam MJ – gnawing on her ankle! “Will you stop that?!” Amber shouted as she picked up the tiny little MJ by its shirt. It started kicking and screaming.

 

“Let me go!” he screamed.

 

“Yeah! Let him go!” shouted Telephone Gaga. Telephone Gaga had beer cans wrapped up in her hair.

 

“Are you going to leave me the fuck alone?” Amber asked. Jam MJ groaned.

 

“Maybe... maybe not...” Jam MJ replied stubbornly. Amber rolled her eyes and walked over to the garbage can in the corner of her room and held Jam MJ over top of it. They all gasped.

 

“No! Hold in there baby!” Just Dance Gaga cried as she started bawling her eyes out.

 

“Don’t you dare!”

 

“Why harm another innocent MJ?!” they all shouted as they started sobbing. Amber grinned wickedly. Now she had ‘em. She looked at Jam MJ who was already saying his prayers. Amber rolled her eyes and dropped Jam MJ. Everyone screamed, but Amber caught him with the other hand before he could fall into the ground. She was laughing as all of the other little people were completely silent.

 

“Aw man! You guys should have seen the looks on your faces!” Amber laughed as she set Jam MJ down on the desk, “I mean, you honestly think I’d drop you into the garbage can?” Amber asked. She looked around. Nobody was laughing with her. In fact they were all glaring at her. “Guys?” Amber asked, “Oh shit not again!” Amber groaned as the chibis pounced on her and started clawing at her eyes. Amber screamed and fell back into the wall. There was a loud bang as she hit. She continued stumbling around the room and ran into her bedside table and knocked over a lamp. As she continued screaming as she was attacked by the little people, she heard her mother’s voice.

 

“Children we’re home!”

 

“What’s all that noise up there? You kids better not be fighting again!” her father complained.

 

“We’re not! Amber’s just being a freak!” Amber heard Zander call down to their parents. Amber groaned. What a loser. The chibis continued their attack. Amber groaned even louder then usual.

 

“Will you guys just stop for just a minute?! I’m not here to hurt you like I already said earlier! Just let it go okay?! It was just a joke; I was just having a little fun!” Amber explained to them. They all exchanged glances and started backing off. Amber let out a sigh of relief as she examined all of the chibis that were now on the bed.

 

“Is this all of you?” Amber asked. They shook their heads. Amber groaned, “Great,”

 

“You Are Not Alone MJ is still against the wall. I think you gave him a concussion,” Handicapped Gaga replied.

 

“Yeah, if he’s mentally retarded now because of this, we’re blaming you,” Bad MJ replied as he pointed a tiny, miniscule finger at Amber. Amber rolled her eyes as she walked over to the wall where she found a cute little MJ with angel wings. She remembered having drawn that one. She carefully picked it up and brought him over to the bed. You Are Not Alone MJ held it’s head and moaned.

 

“Uugghhh... my head hurts...” You Are Not Alone MJ moaned.

 

“I bet! She kicked you pretty hard,” Jailed Gaga said as she shot Amber an icy stare. Amber rolled her eyes for what must have been the fifth time that day just because of these little things. Amber knelt down on the ground.

 

“Okay, what are you guys?” Amber finally asked.

 

“We’re your drawings!” they all exclaimed at the same time in a very excited manner.

 

“Okay, but how did you get here?”

 

“From your drawing book,”

 

“No shit! I mean, how are you guys alive?! How are you moving and breathing and annoying the hell out of me?!” Amber screamed furiously.

 

“Amber! Quit swearing!” her mother called up to her.

 

“Sorry mom!” Amber apologized not really meaning it.

 

“Who are you talking to anyway?” her mother asked.

 

“Uh... myself!” Amber lied. She face-palmed herself as soon as she said it. What a stupid answer!

 

“Ha! Loner!” Sam called form his room. Amber ignored them and focused her attention back on the little people. They all shrugged.

 

“Who knows!”

 

“Yeah! All we know is that we just suddenly were able to step off of the page and live!” Thriller MJ exclaimed as he threw a fist of justice up in the air. They all cheered. Amber rolled her eyes and huffed.

 

“Well that was helpful,” she muttered sarcastically. She was about to ask a few more questions when she heard heavy footsteps coming up the stairs. Her eyes went wide. “Dad...” she muttered.

 

“What? Speak louder please; we can’t eavesdrop if you aren’t speaking loud enough,” Alejandro Gaga said. Amber shot her a glare.

 

“Everyone in my pillowcase!” Amber said frantically as she grabbed her pillow and opened it up and shoved them all inside. You could see little lumps moving around in the pillow.

 

“It smells in here...”

 

“Why is it damp?”

 

“Maybe it’s sweat!”

 

“Ew!”

 

“Shut up and stop moving!” Amber ordered as she grabbed a book and sat down on her bed and pretended to read just as her father opened the door to check on her. He looked around.

 

“Hey Dad,” Amber greeted as if everything was absolutely normal. Her father looked around suspiciously. He stepped in and started walking around the room.

 

“Hello sweetie, how are you?” he asked as he looked in the closet and under the bed. Amber gave him a confused look and ignored his question.

 

“Dad, what are you looking for?” Amber asked.

 

“Boys,” he replied.

 

“Dad!”

 

“What?”

 

“I don’t hide boys in my room!” Amber screamed, “I’d hide them in the basement...” she muttered under her breath.

 

“Well, I’m sorry but I have a hard time believing you were talking to yourself,” her father told her.

 

“Well, it’s true! I was talking to myself,”

 

“In an angry rage?” her father asked. There was an awkward silence.

 

“Yes, yes,” she replied, “In an angry rage.” Her father didn’t buy it and looked a bit more as Zander walked by and threw one of Amber’s bras at her. It landed on her head. She pulled it off and examined it.

 

“What did you do to it shit head?” Amber asked.

 

“Amber!” her father exclaimed.

 

“Sorry!” she apologized not meaning it this time either.

 

“Nothing. It was in my laundry basket. I don’t really need it,” Zander told her as he started to walk away.

 

“Well you should seriously have one since you've got some seriou moobs!” Amber called to him.

 

“I ain’t got moobs! Have you seen my six pack?” Zander called back. Amber huffed. Her dad looked around the room one last time.

 

“I still don’t believe you,” he said after he had finished his investigation.

 

“Fine, whatever. Can you leave now?” Amber asked, “I’m trying to read here,” Amber told him as she showed him the book. Her father looked at her one last time, and the room before he left without another word. As soon as she left she chucked the book away and dumped out all of the chibis.

 

“Now, what to do with you guys,” she said as she thought about her options.

Chapter End Notes:

Review! Tell me what you think!

BTW I'm going to add a characters page at the beginning of this story so you guys know what these little guys all look like because it's hard to see on the banner.