- Text Size +

The car stopped about an hour and a half later. The vomit had dried up, and had stuck to everyone’s clothes, skin and hair. Once the car had stopped, they were still locked in the trunk for another ten minutes or so.


“Eugh… my body hurts from being cramped in here so long…” Zander complained.


“Shut up Zander. You lost the right to complain after you up-chucked on everyone!” Sam yelled.


“I said I was sorry okay?!”


“Sorry doesn’t fucking cut it!” Sam yelled.


“Leave him alone Sam! He said he was sorry! He’s probably scared as it is! He doesn’t need his older brother picking on him!” Amber shouted. There was an awkward silence before Zander and Sam both laughed out loud.


“Please! Scared? Are you kidding me? This is how brothers always act!” Zander told her. Amber rolled her eyes.


“Yeah Amber! Get with the program!”


“Fine, well I’m scared and you guys yelling isn’t fucking helping!” Amber shouted.


“Aw… muffin…” Sam said in a mocking tone.


“Guys seriously, that’s enough,” Wynter said, acting like the adult in this situation. Sam huffed.


“Fine, whatever,” Sam mumbled. Just as he finished talking, the trunk clicked open and four guys stood there. They grimaced when they saw the mess in the trunk.


“Oh God!” the first guy exclaimed, “Who did that?” he asked. None of them answered.


“He asked you a fucking question!” screamed the second guy as he pulled out a gun and cocked it.


“Zander!” they all screamed.


“Which one is Zander?” the third guy asked.


“Blondie! It was blondie!” Amber squealed.


“You grab Zander,” the first guy instructed to the fourth guy.


“Fuck… really?” asked the fourth guy.


“Yeah, now c’mon! Hurry up!” the second guy said as he aimed the gun at him instead. You could tell who was in charge. Leader was the first guy, Right-Hand Man was the second guy, the third guy was probably a Sophomore at this stuff, and the fourth guy was the Rookie. Rookie grabbed Zander and pulled him out, and held his arms behind his back. Sophomore grabbed Amber, Right-Hand Man grabbed Wynter and Leader grabbed Sam, since Sam had caused the most trouble during their capture.


Amber took a look around. They were on top of a mountain, looking down at the town. There was one grey building. It looked more like a jailhouse though. There was a tall barbed wire fence surrounding the perimeter. Amber cringed. She definitely didn’t want to know what was in there, and she didn’t want to find out. She squirmed out of Sophomore’s grip and tried to run away, but Leader pulled out his gun and whacked Amber across the face with it as she tried to run past, which made her fall to the ground with a thud.


“Teaches you to try and run away. Next time I’ll shoot you,” he warned. Amber groaned as she was pulled to her feet by Sophomore again. Sam started laughing.


“Ha ha! That was funny!” Sam chuckled. Leader slapped him across the head.


“Shut up,” he ordered. That made Zander laugh, which got him kicked in the back of the knee. He shut up pretty quickly. Right-Hand Man hit then Wynter, hard.


“Ow! What was that for? I didn’t even do anything!” Wynter screamed angrily.


“I didn’t want you to feel left out,” Right-Hand Man answered with a grin. The four guys laughed as they all headed into the building.


The building wasn’t fancy. In fact, it was far from. The walls were grey, the ceiling was grey, the lighting was dim. There was hardly any decoration. The whole place had an eerie feel to it. The four teens were led down to a basement and thrown in.


“We’ll be back later,” Leader told them as he slammed the door and locked it shut. Zander tried to open it anyway, only confirming that it was definitely locked. There was only one, small window high up, with metal bars running horizontal through it.


“Well now what?” Wynter asked.


“I guess we wait,” Sam replied as he slumped down, followed by the others.


“This is shitty,” Zander added. As the boys continued to talk about how shitty of a situation they were in, Amber thought about how to get out. As she was thinking, she heard some small voices come from her book bag.


“Whoa, that was scary,”


“Long drive,”


“Can we come out now?”


Amber perked up! She had completely forgotten about the chibis! She was surprised that the thugs had let her keep her book bag! She dumped her bag out. The chibis got out and started wandering around.


Boring! Let’s leave,” Alejandro Gaga spoke as she tried the door.


“Hey! It won’t open!” Taped-Up Gaga added.


“That’s because it’s locked,” Zander informed them. They all groaned. Amber continued to search through the stuff from her bag. Math book, Science book, History book…


“Okay… lot’s of books…” she muttered. Lip gloss, eye liner, mascara…


“And make-up,” Wynter added when he saw what Amber was doing. The guys all crowded around.


“You’ve got pencils, paper, erasers, a calculator, a ruler! Where the fuck is your cell phone?!” Sam asked as he searched through the stuff on the ground.


“At home, the battery died so it’s charging,” Amber replied, “Where’s your phone?”


“Grounded. Mom and Dad took it away remember?” Sam reminded her. They looked at Zander.


“Fell in the toilet,” Zander replied with a shrug. They looked at Wynter, their last hope.


“I don’t have one,” he replied. They all groaned.


“Damn, the day you decided to fucking charge it!” Sam exclaimed as he glared at Amber in an irritating way.


“Damn, the week you decide to get grounded!” Amber retorted.


“Ha! Jokes on you! I get grounded every fucking week!” Sam spat back. Amber rolled her eyes.


“Yeah, jokes on me…” she replied sarcastically. Soon enough, they had both started arguing, and pulling at each other’s hair and scratching each other.


“Guys! Shut up! I have an idea! And I think you guys will like it…” Wynter started. They all stared at him.


“Well… what is it?” Sam asked annoyed from having fought with Amber. Wynter grinned as he tilted his head towards the chibis.


“They’re small enough to get through that window aren’t they?” Wynter asked. They all exchanged glances and grinned at each other.


“Fuck yeah,” Sam said with an elated grin across his face.


 

Chapter End Notes:

Leave a little review! I love them! XD