- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey guys! So yes, yes, this is chapter two. :D I'm enjoying writing this! I hope you're enjoying reading it! Hehe, feel free to let me know. ;)

 

I didn’t really know what to think. Was he seriously here in Elena’s dance studio? “Um….thanks” I said with a small smile.

“Oh you’re welcome! I was just passing by when I saw you dancing in here. I was curious, I know that there’s a few children’s classes and I had thought about maybe stopping in on one. I love seeing what fresh talent there is.” Michael said with a grin

“Heh, yeah.” I said, he was so beautiful in person, far more beautiful then on TV or on the cover of a magazine. “This is our little studio…well Elena’s I just work here. It’s not much but…” I shrugged with a small smile.

“It’s nice.” He said happily. “How long have you been dancing for?” He asked

“Oh um…a LONG time now really.” I said shaking my head “Since I was about seven, I’d say.” I told him

He smiled at that and looked around the studio. I couldn’t believe I was about to tell him my next offer but something inside me screamed to do so. “Do you….wanna dance?” I asked a lot more calm on the outside then how I really felt on the inside.

I watched his lips stretch into a huge grin as he nodded “That’ll be fun. You pick the song” He said

“Oh hmm, alright” I said with a smile. Had he actually said yes!? I flicked through the CDs, trying to pick a good song to dance to. I looked until I saw Whitney’s newest album. I smiled and played the CD, putting on “I’m Every Woman”, it had a great dance beat and had quickly become one of my favorites. Whitney’s soft oohs instantly started and then her vocals.

Whatever you want
Whatever you need
Anything you want done baby
I´ll do it naturally
Cause I´m every woman
It´s all in me
It´s all in me

I walked over to Michael and waited for the beat to pick up. I saw him smile, I assumed he liked this song too. It wasn’t long before the beat picked up and when it did, both mine and Michael’s feet moved on their own, they were in control now.

I´m every woman
It´s all in me
Anything you want done baby
I do it naturally

I´m every woman It´s all in me
I can read your thoughts right now
Every one from A to Z

We continued moving, our bodies in sync with the music. It was amazing! It felt so good to move like this with him. We may not have had a set routine for the song but we made it up as we went and before long I found myself singing along to the song as we moved, I hadn’t even realized I was singing it.

                It wasn’t long before the song ended, I grinned hugely when it ended, a hand over my heart as I waited to catch my breath. Once I had I flicked the CD player off and turned to face Michael, who was looking at me with… was that awe in his eyes? I blushed profusely at the thought. There was no way that was what the look was, I think I was hallucinating.  “W-what?” I asked, feeling a little self-conscious.

He shook his head.  “Um, nothing, sorry…it’s just….you’re a wonderful singer” He said with a sheepish smile.

I felt the blush deepen. “Oh…u-um thank you but I mean….I don’t sing that well….you’re just being nice” I said, biting my lip.

He shook his head again. “No, no, I mean it. I wouldn’t just tell you something like that.” He said with a small smile.

I just smiled. Michael Jackson had just complemented me on my voice and dancing, I didn’t know how to feel. He was my second idol so to hear such words from him made me feel extremely happy.

“Oh,” I heard him say after a moment, he seemed to be embarrassed. “I…don’t recall ever asking your name. I’m sorry. I’m Michael” He said, holding his hand up, though I’m sure he knew his name wasn’t much of a mystery to me. I appreciated his wonderful manners though.

I smiled and took his hand shaking it “I’m Robyn” I said “Pleasure to meet you, Michael”

“Pleasure to meet you as well, Robyn” He said, dropping his hand after a moment.

I smiled and then sighed, checking the time. “It’s getting pretty late. I guess that’s all for tonight. Let me give you the schedule for our children classes.”

He nodded “Thank you” He said

“No problem. The kids will love to have you” I said with a smile. He returned the smile and I quickly grabbed one of the schedule and handed it to him.

I saw him look it over and then smile. “I’ll see you tomorrow, Robyn” He said

I smiled “Yup. Thank you for the dance” I said

“Of course” He said with a smile and then exited the studio. I stood there stunned and then grinned, quickly cleaning up a bit and locking down for the night, heading home.

 I couldn’t stop thinking about the meeting I’d just had for the rest of the night. It made me very excited for tomorrow; I decided not to tell Elena. She’d find out on her own and I knew her reaction would be priceless. I laughed at the thought and then quickly got changed and climbed into bed, falling asleep quickly, my last thought being that look of awe in Michael’s eyes.

Chapter End Notes:

So I know this was a short one but....we're just getting started! There's far more to come still. :)