- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Hi guys! Hi ! :) sorry if this chapter is kind of...BLAH, you know. But I hope you guys enjoying, and PLEASE don't forget to review!! As you may know it, your comments REALLY matters to me, as a author (I guess). I need you guys to tell me whether to continue or not. So..yeah. Love ya!
Logan's POV


"How the fuck it can be fucking possible..." I muttered, emotionless. If only you could see what was in front of my eyes now. Only one sentence that could represents my feeling right now: WHAT THE FUCK.

What was in front of my fucking eyes is a fucking photo. No, no. It's not like I was fucking surprised by a fucking photo. Matter of fuck, is the fucking writing at the bottom of the photo that scared the fuck out of me.


"Someone please slap me in my face." I cried. Sayjeena took a step closer and then slapped me.

"Ouch!!! Why did you slap me ????" I asked, a bit irritated. My cheek turned red.

"Why, you asked for that." She glanced at me, then she turned to the photo. "Can you believe this?" She asked in unsure tone.

"No ! Well, do you think you can believe this HUH?" Sarcasm went over me.
"Neither am I..." She examined the writing. It made me shudder just by read the words.


The Jackson Family; Michael Jackson D.B.A. (34), Sabine Zloavavic Dleadixvic MEd. (31),



"Holy Jesus..." Syajeena muttered, still didn't be able to pulled her head from what we saw. For a reason, I put my self together, and looked to her.
"I thought you don't believe in God?" I asked for that one. Syajeena shrugged, didn't look at me.
"I follow His quote on twitter... @iTweetHoliness." She stated out. I shook my head. She then pointed to the edge of the photo. "Look at this."



Prince Michael Jackson Jr. (10), Ivanovic Katherine Jackson (6), Michael Dimitri Jackson (3 months)




"You guys awoke already?"




We heard a man called us next to us. Both of us turned in the same time and nearly had a massive heart attack. Funny, our jaw dropped in the same time too. We were too shocked even to answered that kind of question. Suddenly, a little girl ran to him.


"Daddy ! Daddy !" She tucked her daddy's pants. He kneeled down to his daughter's level.
"Yes baby?"
"That blondy guy, one of that strangers, woke up ! And he,he sang the song that we usually sang on the church daddy ! And he's a terrible singer and then he said the bad words and, and---" the girl rapidly said.
"Calm down, Katie..." Her daddy wiped her sweaty face.


"You mean Xax?" Syajeena blurted out. The girl and her dad turned to us.
"What is....sex?" The girl asked. Her dad nearly fainted to heard that. To be honest, us to.

"It's Xax. Not sex ---forget it. It's X-A-X. Xax." I remarked.
"Okay. I'm tired of this bullshit around here. Who the hell are you? How the fuck we ended here?" Syajeena raised her voice. I elbowed here.
"Girl, chill..." I said between my teeth. She glared at me.
"Tell me the fuck could you chill in this hell of situation ?!? Hmm??? This freaking me out !!" She yelled at this time.


The man just stared at her for minutes. He looked so critical, yet kind of calm, or should we say it confident, and looked wise. Then he bent down to her daughter and said softly. "Baby, go to mommy and asked her to bring you, and your brothers to the game room, okay?" His some of what turned so bright and gentle.
"Otay daddy!"
"It's 'okay', baby..." He smiled as he kissed her head and the little girl left us. The man straightened his self and then, his face turned 180 degrees awaaaaayyy from it.


"Miss, we both know that you and your friend are not the only one who confused, other can not believe this kind of situation." He stated as he didn't show an emotion, yet. Seemed he proved his D.B.A degrees by the way he talks.

"But, it's a kind of unnecessary and highly inappropriate to use the bad words in front of a little girl, isn't it?" He told.


"Yeah, but I didn't mean to let her heard that. She didn't need to hear that, actually. And I don't care whether she could listen or not." Syajeena cringed. I buried myself by my hands, kinda ashamed of her. Wrong words, Syajee. Wrong words...



"Aye Syajee, come on, you're acting unpolite to people that just helped us.." I muttered under my breath, as I poked her in left arm.


"But this is freaking me out !" She hissed back to me. I couldn't say anything matters anymore, cause again, she was right. This also freaking me out. I turned my sight at that man, who looked very serious, just like us.


"Again, you're not the only one who freaked out," The man wiped his face, frustrated. He inhaled deeply, as the cold air started swinging to us.


"Who doesn't freaked out when they saw a fuckin' bunch of teenagers, who were laid unconscious in their fuckin' garden, and to their fuckin' surprise, that teenagers look like their fuckin' old friend ?!?" He raised his voice.


Now I, Logan James O'Donell, 1000% believe that HE IS Michael Jackson. Yes, he is. Cause he (finally) cursed like him. JUST LIKE HIM. Exactly.



I stayed still, didn't know how to find the words according to this shit. Syajeena just stood there, lips sealed. Just then until Zloavavic walked towards us, joined us to this completely silent.




Even I couldn't think, was it the real Zloavavic or 'Mrs. Zloavavic Jackson'. Oh don't, you tell me.




"Guys...." She said, in a kind of horror way. "Is this true? Or could this thing even...possible?" She continued, and it wasn't that helping. It made me more freaked out. I and Syajeena cringed. We didn't answered.

"By the way, how are you?" She asked, less focused with the question that she had asked to us. She more focused on 'Michael Jackson' that was in front us. She almost cried when she saw him. Don't blame her, because every body was extremely terrified.

"Well, I'm about to attempted suicide. How about you?" I answered. It was more muttered, actually. And I didn't even bother that none of the people here commented my answer.




"AAaaaaaaaaaahhhh !"



We heard a voice screamed. We didn't have to genius to wonder who it was, really. Only Xavier could screamed like that, like Rihanna. You know, Umbrella, eh, eh.

I looked over Syajeena, Syajeena looked over Zloa, and Zloa looked to me. Great, in case we just had our staring competition. The older 'Michael Jackson' in front of us walked first to the room where Xavier screamed from. We walked after him, joined him to saw what happened. We saw Xavier, with glass on his left hand that was shaken.


"Oh, my poor Xavier !" Zloa walked towards Xax dramatically. No comment for that. She had just proven that Europe people like and enjoying Opera.


Zloa hugged him and we just walked to the two, and there was silence for a moment. Then we exchanged glances to each other and nodded. We made a circle, with our hands support each other back, just like the football team's couches usually do to explain the strategy of the game to their team.


"So, what are we gon' do naw?" I asked, in a frustrated tune. They all shrugged.
"Guess we should just wait. This is impossible! Everything in this freakin' house is fuckin' impossible!" Syajeena hissed. We all nodded our head.
"Yeah, yeah, I can't believe I'm saying this but you're right." Xax nodded.

"Anyways guys, seems like we forget something." I started.
"Mr. Jackson?" Zloavavic responded to me.
"Yeah, you're future husband..." I honestly didn't find a reason not to messin' with somebody, no matter what the situation. I guess that's why I was hated by all my sisters.


"Oh God, please. I'd rather marry you than Mr. Jackson." Zloa looked to me.
"Are you serious?" Xavier asked.
"No." Zloa confessed.

"Motherfuckers, please. I'm getting more crazy and shit. Can we just ask them where the hell Mike is?" Syajeena said, as she clenched her teeth.

"Can you try to not cursing while let out a sentence?" Zloavavic shared a glare to Syajeena.
"No."
"That proves anything." Zloa nodded.


"Okay guys, enough. Now we asked them, where's Mike, and we... We..."
"And then, what are we gonna do next?" Xavier bit his bottom lip.


Xavier was right. I didn't continue, cause I didn't know what to do after we asked where was Mike and get out from this house. What do you think? Go to school?


"Just ask them ! Dammit !" Syajeena screamed and push our heads at the same time. We winced in pain. Did she have to hit our heads too? She was just psycho I swear.


We straightened our body and turned to Mr. And Mrs. Jackson, who now frowned, confused of what just we done.






Syajeena's POV




"So...Mr. And Mrs. Jackson ---that what the picture said, I guess ---i'm sorry for the inappropriate words I said to you earlier, Mr. Jackson. And we would thanks you for helped me and my friends. Thanks for didn't call police."


"Ya know I was about to." The older 'Michael Jackson' muttered as he smirked.


I rolled my eyes. I don't need this shit right now. "And we really would love to know where's our friends---"


"Michael." He cut me.


"Yes, Michael. Please sir." Zloa asked.


"He's right here. Come on, I'll show you the way."



That 'Mrs. Jackson' (or you can say Zloavavic Jackson) smiled warmly to us. She turned her head and began to walked outta the room. We silently followed her.