- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Hi guys. It's not SmellyApplehead here. I'm her friends, willing to help her here. She's going to have her medication because of her anorexia (yeah I know, I hope she will be okay). So I help her to post her update daily. Maybe weekly. Or monthly.

She said:

"I felt a sudden urge to add the magic things to this story. Hope you enjoy this next case. Send my love to the readers. I'm glad if only they enjoy this story.


Love, me."



Peace out :)
(Narrator's POV)

That night was an exhausted night for Zloa. It was also the worst day of her lifetime. Once she lost her parents, her parents that he missed for the world. And now, she's going to face it. God took her brother from her hands too.


"Oh now God, do you hate me?" Zloa thought.


Now she sat on the couch, in Mr. and Mrs. Lee. One of her neighbor, that both are Chinese. They were the only and also seemed pretty nice neighbor in this whole time. They've been nice to she and her brother.

She sat there, with her hands tied up together, met her knees, politely. Across her, was Mr. Lee called up everybody that she might be knew. Maybe some of them would help. Mrs. Lee walked to them, bring them some traditional Chinese tea.


"Here's sweet." Mrs. Lee put down the tea, smiling to Zloa. At her eyes, you could see some condolence feeling. Her black hair was loosen up, and she had this kind-of-motherhood aura. She found this a little quiet. She looked down to her husband, who just felt as same as she was feeling that time. She exhaled deeply and kneeled down to Zloa.


"I know this is hard for you,my dear.." She kneeled further, until Zloa's position was higher then her. "And I really feel bad and sad to see you like this. I'm sorry about your brother. I really am." She hold both of Zloa's hands and squeezed it.

"Thanks Mrs. Lee." She replied quietly.

She tried to held her cries, but failed. Then it started to ran down her cheeks. The cries got louder and now, she was crying and shaking uncontrollably. Mrs. Lee joined her, like she could felt the pain too. Then Mrs. Lee hugged her tight. Like your mother does to you. She embraced Zloa in her arms, let Zloa to shared her pain that go through her heart. Mrs. Lee was a shoulder that she could rest on it, whenever she needed it.





------------------------------------------------------------------



"If you need anything more, dear heart, the only you have to do is ask us, okay? Make sure you get comfort with the bed. And you can stay here whenever you want." Mrs. Lee said in a soft tone. Zloa looked around at her 'impermanent' bedroom. If she can lives here for awhile, just until she finds a job, she would be very grateful to this handful couple.


"And don't you worry about your brother's funeral. I already set it up. Tomorrow, we'll be placing your brother to his final rest, child." Mr. Lee said, smiling.


"How can I thank you for this? How can I give you back all of this? Oh my God, you're too good. This is---"


"Zloa, just make sure you'll do good and be stronger after all of this. Then it'll be enough with us." Mrs. Lee said and smiling to Mr. Lee.
"We have a child too, who lives in outer country, so since he isn't here, you and your brother both are like our child." Mr. Lee said.


"Just thank you." Zloa walked closer and hugged them all. "I can't imagine my life without you all, Mr. And Mrs. Lee."

"You can call me Katleen, dear heart." Mrs. Lee said.
"Yes, Katleen. Thank you. May God bless you !" She said without breaking the hug, half crying.

"Your welcome sweet, and God leads you too. Now, go to bed and take a rest. You need a well rest and since we're going to be busy tomorrow..." Mrs. Lee looked at the clock. "Or should I called it soon in the morning since this 6 am." Mrs. Lee told her. Suddenly the bell rang.

"I'll take that." Mrs. Lee said. She walked downstairs and opened the door.


There was he standing.


"Yes, may I help you kid?" She asked in a soft tone.
"Oh, uhm... I'm sorry for bothering you in such a soon morning. I'm Michael Jackson, Zloa's friend. If I may, I just want to know how's Zloavavic." He said politely.
"She's here, about to sleep" She frowned.

"So this is Zloa's boyfriend. Such a cute boy.." She thought.


But then she smiled to him. "Do you want to meet her? I'll gon---"
"No no no ! I don't want to bother her. Maybe she's tired. I'm.... Ah, If maybe you can give this to her, please?"
Michael handed her a piece of paper.
"If you wish, I will." She smiled again.
"Thank you, Mrs.....?"
"Mrs. Lee."
"Oh yeah, cool. Thanks Mrs. Lee. Good night. Or good morning, I guess."


------------------------------------------------------------------


(Michael's POV)

After all this shit went through, I didn't think school was the right answer to chill my man. Hell, who does can forget that incident?


Especially Zloa.


"Jackson, I'm pretty demand you to pay attention to my lesson here. This is my class. Or else---"

I yawned, without really paid attention to what she said to me. I swear this ratchet went annoying day by day. Didn't she knows about the news yet?

"Man, at least pay attention to this woman." Logan said behind his teeth, almost inaudible to be heard. Mrs. Christine frowned and began to sat up on her chair.

"I aware that most of your parents are the richest and busiest parents in the whole world, yes, that's why you all guys are settled up in this private school and....."


Blah blah blah. The other students were ready to sat up the fall-asleep-in-class-mode-on, in case of she was going to start her public speech.


"You must really aware, that your didn't pass the weekly exam, Jackson."
"I passed it." I answered lazily.

"Yes. All with F !!!" She told me. The whole students giggled.


So she wants me to play the game? Fine. Let's play the game, baby.


"I want you to come here, in front of the board and listen to the lesson, fill your empty mind with."



Oh, she just didn't say that...



"Mrs. Christine, I'm sure there's a reason why I don't want to sit in front of there. Why? Cause I don't want to see your ugly face in HD." The whole class laughed.


"Say anything unnecessary and you're grounded for two weeks !!!" Mrs. Christine screamed.

"Hallelujah ! Holidays !" I mocked, pretended to be happy. I know I was acting like a bitch that time.


Bitch who was arguing with another bitch.


" You can leave this class at this second and I'm going to tell this to your parents !!!!" She yelled, stood up.

"Well, tell them I said HI !"


With that, I left the class.


(Logan's POV)

This dude didn't just say the things....


(Narrator's POV)

The school's bell finally rang and automatically hundreds students sprung out from the classes. Logan made his way down to the center park of the school. He stopped, was looking around, and noticed a man, whom was sat up on the park bench. He walked towards him.


"Aye Mike!" They tossed their hands together. "You okay,man?" Logan said, half laughing, remembering of what had happened.

"Aye man, step back. I ain't no gay."
Michael snapped.
"Come on. You just offend the entire human race. Gay is human too."

Michael looked suddenly to Logan. Logan frowned in response.

"What?" Mike snapped.

"What?"

"What?"

"What? I just sayin'! Doesn't mean I'm gay, twinkling douche." He hissed with that words. "Anyways !" He told as he took an apple from his bag. "Are you coming to Zloa's brother's funeral this afternoon?"

"Of course." He put down his bag.
"How's Zloa?" Logan said, bite the apple.
"Do I look like Zloa's mother to you?"
"Come one man, it's not funny. You know Zloa's mom have died years ago. And I just want to know how is she by the way. I know you came to her neighbor's house yesterday."

"Yeah whatever. She's fine, I think." Michael looked over his watch."It's about that time, shamone. Let's go."


------------------------------------------------------------------


(Syajeena's POV)


One by one the mourner left the grave. Finally, it was just me, Mike, Logan, Xax,and Zloa. The two chinese couple ( I don't know their names. No racism,though.) Were in their car, waiting for Zloa to came. I kneeled down, so Zloa's face faced mine.

"He's finally rest now." I said, let out a slight smile. Zloa looked up to me, then to the grave again.

"He is..." She said calmly. No crying, no sobbing. Well I thought she would crying all over this time, but she had found her strength. Lost for words for this girl.

She stood up and I joined her. Logan then gave her a warm hug.
"I'm sorry about this. I hope you can find your strength through this all." He said, full of condolences.
"I did and I will. Thanks Log."

Then it comes Xax and then me.

"Mike?" I asked, mouthed to him.
"Uhm...Guys, we gotta go. It's start to raining." He said emotionless, and head back to the car.



Stubborn asses.




(Michael's POV)

I just felt sudden urge to huge her, but my head said 'haha, don't even try. Remember your self esteem.' Damn it.


(Narrator's POV)

The five teenagers were walking down the grave yard. But suddenly Xavier heard something.

"Did you hear that?" He asked, stopped on his tracks.

"Hear what?" Logan asked back.

"Sssh. Listen." Xavier walked slowly to the source of the sound. It was from a pond, which was surrounded by bushes. The other of them ran after he, and joined them.


"Ew...what is that? Is that a pond? Ew..." Xavier gagged of the smell of the dirty pond.

"I swear white, if you said 'ew' word again, I'm gonna whip yo asses." Michael blurted.

"Make me !" Xavier sang it.

"Shut up piggies !" Syajeena yelled.

"Aw Syajeena you stand of my foot !" Logan complained.

"Logan stop smack my face with your hands !" Xavier.

"You step on my feet hey !" Michael said, punched Logan. But it was fail and hit Syajeena. Michael gasped. "AW SHIT !"

"Oh hell naw..." Syajeena hissed and began to punch Michael. And they all began to fighting to each other.


"Guys..." Zloa said. They still fighting.

"Guys, seriously--- GUYS !!!" Zloa screamed. Finally they all stop fighting. "We're trapped. We all are in the deep shit."

"What do you mean?" Michael sounded confused. Zloa pointed to the ground and they all did.


They all trapped in a quicksand.


"Oh shit..." Michael muttered.
Chapter End Notes:
"please review XD. It means the world to me."