- Text Size +
"Okay, people are taking this Billie Jean thing way too seriously. The kid is not my son." Michael said. Maddie smiled. "Of course the kid can't be your son, you only have a daughter." She replied. Michael sighed and rolled his eyes. "Look little girl, did your mother put you up to this??? I'll give you anything you want if you just leave me alone." Maddie frowned. "My mommy didn't put me up to this. You're my daddy and I can prove it!" She exclaimed in her little voice.

"And just how can you prove it??" Michael asked mimicking her. "I have my birth certificate." She retorted. Michael smirked as Maddie searched through her suit case. A few minuets later she retried a folded and slightly aged piece of paper and extended it to Michael.

"We'll see about this." He muttered as he snatched it from her little hands. Maddie stared at her knew found father as he unfolded the birth certificate. His warm brown eyes widened. Michael almost stopped breathing at what he saw.

Right in the column titled father's name beheld his full name in bold black letters. He couldn't believe it. Then he looked in the column titled Mother's name and there was the prettiest name known to man: Selina Loraine Johannson.

Selina was Michael's first and only real love. They were madly in love as teenagers. They even promised each other that when they turned 18 they would marry. But Michael became selfish and chose his career over what could have been a life time of love. They did some crazy things as teenagers but he was never aware that Selina was pregnant.

"Now do ya believe me???" Maddie asked with her head tilted to the side. Michael stared at her. She looked like the spitting image of Selina. She had his doe brown eyes but she had Selina's beautiful olive complexion and her perfectly pouted pink lips. She had a head full of soft curly hair and a slightly chubby face which appeared to be inherited from Michael since he too once had a chubby face as a kid.She even reminded him of himself when he was young.

"How old are you kid???" Michael asked. "Eight." Maddie replied. Michael counted on his fingers and sighed. The numbers matched up."Come inside." was all he could say.

Maddie smiled and grabbed her bags. "She's staying too. Great." Michael thought to himself. Just then the busty brunette came headed in their direction almost running over Maddie. "Michael- Who is this????" She asked looking down. Michael stared at her with a blank expression. What was he going to say???

"Umm" He said. "I'm his daughter!!" Maddie exclaimed. The brunette stared at him with wide eyes. "You have a daughter???, you never told me you had a daughter!!!"She said putting her hands on her hips. "I didn't know I had one." Michael replied in a dazed manner. "Well I'll be damned." She said. "It's not nice to use bad words." Maddie said. The brunette rolled her eyes. "Look Carol,- "It's Candi" The brunette interjected. "Cindy, I think it's time for you to go home." "ughh!!! You know you're right Michael it's definitely time for me to go home you can't even remember my name!!!" The brunette, now identified as Candi exclaimed grabbing her purse.

"Bye Cassandra!!! I enjoyed the make out session!!! I'll have Bill drive you home!" Michael called, angry as the door slammed in his face. Already his daughter was causing trouble.

"Okay kid, A lot of people accuse me of these things but are you sure Selina is your mother??" Maddie's brown eyes widened."Oh yes sir, Cross my heart and hope to starve. I wouldn't lie about that. Selina is my mommy. She was crazy about you. But then she said you turned into a different person. But that can't be true because you're still Michael Jackson. Right daddy?"

Michael sighed. He didn't like talking about Selina because it only reminded him of how foolish and selfish he was. He would do anything to be Selina again.

"Look if you're going to stay here we've got to get somethings straight. First of all you are not to call me Daddy, I would much rather prefer you call be Michael. Second off all do not scare my company and third of all don't trash my home. Get it got it good. Now off to bed!! He snapped. Maddie a bit taken aback replied, "Um Michael I don't know where my room is." Michael sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Go upstairs. Third room on the right."

Maddie shrugged and gathered her bags. "G'night Michael." She said as she headed up the stairs. She was confused as to why he was so upset.But she was also grateful.


At least now she had a father to yell at her.
Chapter End Notes:
Please review!