[Reviews - 16] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Michael Jackson. King of Pop. Music Legend. Even with all his fame, he was visibly timid, and utterly and painfully lonely. No matter how bright his smile was, there was heartbreaking pain in his eyes.

The eyes that he hid behind dark glasses, not really allowing anyone to see. The eyes that held the dark secrets of his horrific past.

Against his will and all his moral standards, the NWOE forced, tortured, and trained him to be something he was not. To carry out and fight a cause he didnt believe in.

For centuries, a powerful and enormous demonic clique known as the NWOE (New World Order Elite) sought to rule the earth. However their plans have been thwarted from time to time by Light-bearing people who fought for the freedom of all from this evil oppression. People like Michael.

They tried to mold him. To break his spirit. To make him one of their own.

But his light continued to shine through all the pain and suffering they heaped on him.

 

Being almost entirely on his own, he will fight on no matter what. He's stubborn, but brave and noble. A true soldier. For humanity.

Going against such an unbelievably powerful evil institution isnt going to be easy. But he has his faith and his integrity to fight with.

Armed for an epic battle, this soldier fights on till the end...

A Toy Soldier.

 

 

Toy Soldier

* Dear Readers: Please understand that I will not be able to update this story as much as I would like to, due to my busy schedule, but I will update it as much as I can. :)

Peace.


Rated: T
Categories: Lisa Marie Presley: 1994, Romance, Horror, Suspense, Humor, Song Fics, Fantasy, Mystery Characters: Michael
General Warnings: None
Trigger Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No
Word count: 17946 Read: 14351
Published: Dec 22, 2011 Updated: Sep 07, 2012
Story Notes:

This story is a twist on the strange occurrences that happened in Michael Jackson's life. Putting my own imagination to work, I will try to piece together the missing pieces of the Mystery that is Michael Jackson, and try to make sense of everything that happened in his life. Here, his real self will be revealed.

 I will dwell mostly on what occurs behind the scenes, while his fame and superstardom will be mentioned from time to time.

 

*NOTE: Some of the events mentioned in this story will be based on actual occurrences. Most however will be complete fictitious, including the characters.

1. Chapter 1: August 29th, 1958 by Dr Jinx [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (1555 words)

Family Secrets:

Some of the actual events here have a little twist to them. ;)

2. Chapter 2: Family Secrets by Dr Jinx [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1613 words)

Secrets arent meant to be kept forever


The cat is slipping out of the proverbial bag.


The unfolding events here will change the Jackson family forever


And Joseph, as always, is up to no good

3. Chapter 3: Atonement by Dr Jinx [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2337 words)

Actions have consequences,

 

and things dont always turn out the way we want them to be.

 

 

 

Fate will take control from here on out. 

4. Chapter 4: Natural Selection by Dr Jinx [Reviews - 3] (1315 words)

5. Chapter 5: Creation of Fame by Dr Jinx [Reviews - 3] (1036 words)

6. Chapter 6: Secrets in the Attic by Dr Jinx [Reviews - 0] (1909 words)

7. Chapter 7: Tides of Changes by Dr Jinx [Reviews - 0] (3956 words)

8. Chapter 8: Navy SEAL by Dr Jinx [Reviews - 1] (4225 words)