- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Hope you enjoy and have a happy holiday!

Paris' Point Of View      

     My father, the entertainer. He's gone a lot but, never did I think he'd be gone for Christmas this year. Unexpected emergency, juuuussstttt great. There was only Prince, Blanket, Bill and I at home and we were waiting in front of the fire next to the Christmas tree. Bill was holding his cell phone, awaiting an update from Daddy.     

     "Mr. Bill! Is he sayin' anything?" Prince asked impatiently.     

     "Prince get off his back. Daddy 'll be here."

     "I'm anxious." He exasperately said.      

     "Guys, he should be callin' soon." Bill said, trying to restore our faith in Daddy's abilities.      

     I held Blanket in my arms and looked down at him. "I sure hope so Mr. Bill." 

Michael's Point of View    

      "I-I can't take this no more! I need to get to my children like, immediately." I said. UGGHHHH, I'm so irritated. I just wanna scream!    

      "Mike, I'm tryin', you know traffic's heavy." Paul, my driver spoke back.    

      "Yeaaaa, but it's Christmas Eveee!" I whined like the child I was inside. Paul just laughed at me while he continued doing his job. I sat back against the seat and sighed heavily. I missed my babies and Bill had been calling me non-stop to ask my whereabouts but all I could tell him is that I was stuck in this damned Los Angeles traffic.    

      I had been called by Kanye West to come in and finish some last tracks for Thriller 25. It was due to release in Feburary of next year and it was imperative that we finish in time. So, unfortunately, I had to leave in hopes of getting back home in time to spend Christmas with my family. Wait...the gates of my home? When did we get here? Woah, it doesn't even matter!        

     I ran out of the car as soon as Paul's foot hit the breaks. I dashed for the front door and it slammed open. Over in the corner, Bill, Prince, Paris and Blanket were near the fire and around the tree. They looked at me like I was crazy for storming in so fast before all running toward me and tackling me. Blanket was the smallest so him smashing against me didn't really phase me but, Prince and Paris were a whole 'nother thing! They're so big now, I fell to the ground. They helped me up after they were done while Bill stood there smirking.    

      "Sorry Daddy, we were waitin' a long time." I bent down to Paris' level and spoke to her. "I know and I'm sorry sweetie, I'm back in time though!" She hugged me tight for a few seconds before running of towards the kitchen, probably to help Grace with cookies or something. She screamed from the kitchen, "Prince wouldn't get off Mr. Bill's baaacck!". She pronounced Mr. so cute-like. Mistah. I moved over to Prince.      

      "You missed me buddy?"      

      "Of course I did. I mean... we were all waitin'" He was getting older now, but never too old to act like he didn't care although he tried.  

      "It's alright, I'm glad I made it. I still gotta wrap some gifts." I said.    

      "Waitin' 'til the last minute huh Daddy?"    

      "Not like me huh?"    

      "Sorta... I'm gonna go help Grace and PJ."      

     "Nice." I held my hand up for a hive five and he delivered. He walked away and I turned to my baby, Blanket. He wasn't really a baby but, he was the youngest!    

     "EUHH!" I moaned as I lifted Blanket from the ground. "Hey baby!"    

     "Hi Daddy!" he said excitedly.    

      "I missed you bud." I ruffled his hair and he tried his best to fix it with the cutest exasperated face on.
An Hour Later    

      "Paris, open that one," She reached for one.

      "No, no that one over there," I pointed.    

      "Ah." She grabbed it and ripped it to pieces.      

      "OMG," She picked up this new language from school.

      "Daddy, I love 'em!" It was a pair of black "high" heels she's wanted for a while now. It was hard to get them for her 'cause I felt like it was too soon but, they weren't high at all. A mere two inches from the ground. She ran over and hugged me, making my breath jagged.       

     Prince and Blanket open some others simultaneously.      

     "Daddy! A new trinket! I love it!" I got him an additional trinket for his collection of random but, beautiful ones. He was a lot like myself in that way.  

      "I'm glad you do." He gave me a hug.      

      "Father." Prince started off. Uh oh, "You've done it again."    

      "I couldn't help it..."    

      "Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love it...but umm, I sport you a lot." I got him a pair of new loafers with my logo underneath. So official, I barely wanted him to breathe on them. He probably wouldn't wear them in order to preserve them but, it was his choice.       

     "Sure you like 'em?" PJ and Blanket watched closely for his answer.    

     "Love 'em Daddy, I was just kiddin' wit ya!" He gave me a manly hug which took me by surprise. He was really growing up. They all were.       

     "Is that all?" They shook their heads. "Good. I love my gifts from you guys, thanks a lot! A new ring from Blankie, a daddy-daughter pendant from Paris and a pair of runnin' sneakers from my man Prince! Did you like everything?" Prince and Blanket shook their heads but Paris began speaking.      

     "Yeah, I liked everything. But, I'm happier that you're spendin' Christmas with us and I love you a lot better." AWW my baby doll! I grabbed her immediately and kept her in the tightest embrace.    

      "Daddy.... I can't....breathe!"      

      "I don't care." I whispered so only she could hear. She just giggled in response."Ahh!" Blanket and Prince jumped on us making us all fall back onto the carpet.     

      "I love you all." I said just loud enough. "Merry Christmas".

Chapter End Notes:

I hoped you loved it just as much as I loved writing it! Hope I win somethin'! By the way, I kinda took the part about Paris not being able to breathe from an old show that I love called What's Happenin'?.

Michael's First Christmas

^^ Michael's first Christmas w/ Elizabeth Taylor.