- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the wait, writers block! >.< Enjoy! :)

*the sun hits my eyes and I stretch* My eyes shot open and I rose up. "What the..." I panic and snatch a brown bag then start to stuff some of the things in the bag. Then I spot a wicker braclet, I tilt my head and try it on, fits kinda big, but its nice. I put it to the side and spot those awsome glasses. I smile and Fold the bag up.  "Meow" I sharply turn to see that cat...the one I tried to save. "Okay Ms.Dissapear and re-appear, lets see who takes care of you" I pick her up and study her collar. "Bingo" I whispered, picking out a peice of paper from the bell on the collar. "Sabrina Powers..." *later*
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* "Come in" A soft voice chimed.  As I entered, a pack of cats...more like a pride of cats surrounded me. A tall young woman with short blunt black hair, tanish fairish skin, and pea green eyes. "Hello sir" she greeted me, her smile flashing Brightly. "H-Hi" I greeted back shyly, ignoring the fact that I'm being analyzed by I think more than 10 cats. "I see you've found midnight" she said picking up a grey cat and setting it down on the couch. "So that's her name" I said putting her down. "Where are my manners, I'm Michael, Michael Joesph Jackson" I smiled a friendly smile and stuck my hand out. "Sabrina, Sabrina Destrofè  (DES-trof) Hamlin" She shook my hand and smiled. "Oh do sit down" she said, moving aside and pointing to a leather recliner. "Thank you" I said bowing my head slightly and gently sitting down. "I'll get some tea on" She said, going into the kitchen. I looked around her vast home, black and white pictures of warriors in cat like armor standing fiercely side by side. Why do they look so familiar? *TSSSSSSSST* I jumped from the sudden screech and fought the erg to hiss, the cats though jumped and some hissed.  "Do like Chai tea, citrus, or green?"  "Citrus" I Responded. She came out with piping hot mugs of tea.

Chapter End Notes:

Hey Guyz! I'm thinking about releasing a fanFic based on the 1980's movie "The Lost Boys", or the 2010 movie "Paranormal Activity", which one should I do?Please review and help me decide! This is all for the L.O.V.E! God bless :