- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Enjoyyy! :)

Then I ran and leaped on to the building next to that one. I followed that pattern intill I came across a Block party. I tilited my head and studied each person there, then I came across someone who looked so familar.....*the memory of the officer who almost shot him hit him like a bullet* I jolted and almost fell,(still alittle clumsy)


I jumped down behind a dumpster and peek out of a corner. What luck! a costume party! I walked out from behind the dumspter and fixed myself up. As I walked into the crowd, I cam see some girls check me out and guys give me a evil glare. I shrugg and see a bar set up across from the turn tables. I smile faintly and walk towards it, but before I could get to it two large built guys in leather jackets, leather pants, and boots block my path. I look up into there eyes, cross my arms, and raise my brow. "Can I help you?" I asked sarcastcally, they just laughed and heaved me up by my arms and shove me into a alley way. I stumbled and almost hit a trash can, "For the last time,What..." Before I could finish one of them push me and laugh.

"Whoever the heck you two jerks are I dont care! And what ever you want from me you can eat it!"  I said before stomping away. But they grabbed me again and punched me in the face. I laughed as I turned my head to them, blood from my lip dripping to my chin. I grin and I split kicked the both of them. They fell on the floor,knocked out cold. I step over their unconsious bodys and head for the bar, I sat on one of the stools.  The bartender, a blonde woman bout' 20 with blue eyes and pale skin dressed as a playhouse bunny walked over to me and smiled. 


"What can I get you?" She said, putting her hands to her hips. "A white russia, hold the vodka, hold the rulleta" I said, retuning a smile. "Virgin eh?" she asked as she poured, "On the house" She said winking. "Thanks" I said before taking a sip. Then someone sat next to me, waving money to the bartender. "Yang! How are you?" She said, taking the money and putting it in her shirt. "Im good, and you kathy?" he said smiling.


"Im doing great! This bartender job is a true calling for me! Hows Jane?" She responded, fixing him up a shot. "Oh shes doing well, shes here as a matter of fact...." He said, guzzling his drink down and sliding to the side. I eyed him and finshed my white russia,stood up, and left a tip for kathy. But Before I could leave the guy took my arm. "You look so familair..." He said sqeezing mt arm.

 I gave him that same fearfull look  I gave him before The night I died. "You....Impossible! Madame Jenifer (SHen-a-fur)...*sqeezes my a tighter* Is going to kill me!" he paused and smirked evily. "But not if you die first! offically!" he pulled me to a ally way and shoved me to a wall, he pulled his gun out and pointed it to my head. "Any last words?" He said, putting his finger on the trigger. I slowly grab the gun and rip it out of his hand. He gasped and jolted back, I grined and chucked the gun onto one of the buildings. 

Chapter End Notes:

:)