- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Enjoy :)
I sat on my bed, thoughts racing thru my mind. *Midnight appears and sits on his lap* I notice midnight sitting on my lap. "Hey Midnight" I said, petting her head, putting back her ears. She purred and turned her gaze to the mask in my hand. "Well....if you choose me to relive my life...i minus well find those who ended my previous " I picked her up. "Somebody killed me Midnight, And I must teach them a lesson they will NEVER forget" I put her down and jumped off my bed. I walked past my mirror and steped back, turning around and looking myself in the mirror, i thought for a moment and turned my gaze to the closet. 


 I smiled deviously and walked toward it, opening it slowly and taking the outfit vince gave me for my birthday. I open the lid and tilt my head "When Did i use this?" I whispered, then the memory of the store shot back to me. 


"Oh right" I said, smiling. I take the plain black tee out and slit streaks (simalir to a tigers) on  the sides of the waist, I put it on and examined myself in the mirror. I notice that the sleeves
kinda make my arms appear alittle muscline, and  the slits compliment that. I nod in satisfaction and take out the leather pants, I shake my head and put it back in the box. While I do that i see something else, hidden the tissue paper. 

I pull it out and see a pair of pants with buckles, and a red rectangle spot begining on the thigh and ending on the calf. I looked again and saw belts that went with the pants. On them, a note that said "Hey mike! I had these custom made and fitted JUST for you! Just in case those leather pants dont really fit your taste. Happy Birthday!
                           Vince"
I smiled and slid on the pants and boots. I then examined myself in the mirror and smiled. I grabbed those awsome glasses and take apart the frame of bejewled cat claws. I then sewd them on the gloves with buckes and slid them on. All that was left was the mask sabrina gave me. I cut it (just alittle) to just cover my upper face, leaving my lips and cheeks exposed. I was about to close the box when I found one last tibit in it. I chuckled "What now?" I thought, i pulled out a bullwhip. I looled at it like it was a alien. "What the what?!" I said, and there was a note stuck to it. "this is a antique real leather bullwhip! I just had to get it for you! To hang up or something!  
              Vince" 

I smiled "That nut job" I said, closing the box, putting the whip curled up in one of my belt loops, and walking to my window sill. I stood there, the breeze hitting my face. I can feel my k-9s morph into vampire like fangs,and my hair being picked up by the breeze. I  snapped out of my minor trance and leap on to the nearest building, landing on my feet.