- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Enjoyyyyyy!!!! ;)
I continued to stare at the cat warriors, I tilted my head and let out a very soft (barley over a whisper) mew.  Sabrina smiled and chuckled lightly "I see your intrested in those warriors?" She said putting down her mug. I turn my head and nod, smiling. I pick up my tea and take a sip. "Mmmm...orange" I thought to myself. Then susddenly one of the cats jump on my lap. "Woah there fellah!" I said, picking him up putting him on the floor gently. Then sabrina giggled and stroked my shoulder length, black curly hair. I softly purred and closed my eyes. *Snaps back* "Oh my...Im soooo sorry! I dont know what came over me!" I apologized, my cheeks turning bright red. She took my hand in hers and looked into my eyes. "Michael, its okay, hun, there is sonething you have to know" I tilted my head and nodded. "Your specail Michael, your not like ANYONE else in the world." She slowly explained. "Ever since the dawn of humanity, there has been a line of men and women who have been given a gift. Where they die, but regain life and once more" My eyes were as wide as quartars. Is this lady crazy?! "If you dont belevie me..." She stood up and walked upstairs, I followed along. "Read this" She handed me a book with a leather cover. I flipped thru the pages and looked at them curiously. Then I felt hands push me from the railing, I fell backward but landed on my hands and knees. I swiftly looked at her, she stood there, serouis as a heartattack. I stood up "Am...I... still.....Michael?" I ask her looking down at the mess of photographs on the floor. "Yes sweetie, your still michael, but in a diffrent form." She responded. "Take this" She handed me a black leather mask, ehich had a face of a cat, ears and everything. I looked at her with a 'Are you sure' face. She nodded, i slowly tookthe mask and stared at it. *That night* 
Chapter End Notes:
Hope you liked it! please leave a comment or rating...i LOVE hearing your guyz opinons! God bless! :)