- Text Size +

The next morning I realized that we had slept in until noon! I quickly got up, but I didn’t hear a sound. Xavier and Lexi were still sleeping so I quietly tip toed out of my room and walked around the house. Nothing. I wet into the basement. They were all gone. No MJ’s. No Janet’s.

 

“Weird,” I said aloud. I walked around the perimeter of the house outside. Still nothing. The spaceship was gone too. Did they leave by spaceship? I noticed something on the tree that Ghosts MJ climbed before Thriller MJ turned into the puppy. It was a note. I read it aloud;

 

Dear Jade, Xavier and Lexi,

 

We decided that we have overstayed our welcome. It was time that we left. Besides, we couldn’t leave Katherine for much longer. We love our Mommy. We took the 200$ on the counter by the way, we hope it wasn’t important. By the way, don’t be surprised if we come and visit again, if we decide too.

 

Anyway, Off The wall MJ also took all of your food in your fridge and pantry. It’s a long trip back to Planet Jackson. We hope that wasn’t important too. J5 MJ also wanted the Michael Jackson Experience game you had, so he took that. Oh ya, and don’t use the soap in your bathroom. It’s not soap. You can thank Bad MJ and Make me Janet for that one.

 

Thanks for everything! We had a great time!

 

Love you more,

 

The Jacksons

 

They were gone. They were really gone. I couldn’t believe it. I was just getting used to them. They were actually pretty cool. I read the note to Lexi and Xavier.

 

“They stole your money and your food?” Lexi clarified.

 

“Planet Jackson?” Xavier asked. I nodded.

 

“Ya... I can’t believe they left...” I said miserably.

 

“I’m actually going to miss them...” Lexi said.

 

“Me too,” Xavier said. We sat there in silence for a moment. I examined the note again.

 

“I mean, they were actually really, really cool to have around! They were cute too! Especially that Bad MJ! Damn! He was-“ Lexi started.

 

“Shh! I’m examining the note again!” I snapped.

 

“And you need complete silence to examine a note?”

 

“Well sometimes, sometimes I listen to music but other times I get too distracted by the lyrics so I just start singing along and I’m like; Baby, baby, baby oooh...!” I sang. Xavier laughed. Lexi put her hands on her hips.

 

“He doesn’t sound like that!” Lexi complained.

 

“She,” Xavier corrected. Lexi was about to say something when we heard a thump downstairs.

 

“You don’t think...” I started. We looked at each other and ran downstairs. We all froze when we saw Leave me alone MJ just sitting there... sobbing.

 

“Leave me alone MJ? What’s wrong?” I asked him. He looked at me.

 

“How could they do this to me? They left me here! I guess they wanted a divorce! I tried to tell them that I could change! And I told them to think about the kids! This is gunna break their little itty bitty hearts... I know my drinking problem has torn us apart! I know I’m just a drunk slob who only sits on the couch all day with a huge bald spot on the top of my head, but that’s what toupees are for!”

 

I rolled my eyes.

 

“Likely story.”

 

“No seriously! They left me here! Alone! To die!” Leave me alone MJ complained. I was about to speak when I heard a knock on the door. Leave me alone MJ perked up and ran to the door. We all followed him.

 

“Who’s there?” Leave me alone MJ asked.

 

“The police! Open up!” demanded the voices on the other end who we now knew were the police. Oh my God, why are the police here?

 

“The police open up who?” Leave me alone MJ asked. Oh my God, he thought this was some sort of joke!

 

“He’s resisting!” The police man yelled. They busted open the door, “Taze him! Taze him!”

 

“That’s not what you say!” Leave me alone MJ said as he started running away from the cops. I intervened.

 

“Whoa! Whoa! What’s up? What’s going on? Why are you here?” I asked them. The police men stopped and looked at each other, you could still hear Leave me alone MJ screaming like an insomniac around the house.

 

“You’re Jade right?”

 

“Yeah...” I said.

 

“Where are your parents?”

 

“They’re not here,” I told them.

 

“Who are these kids?”

 

“My friends.”

 

“And who’s the crazy guy?”

 

“Leave me alone MJ,” I replied. I covered my mouth when I realized what I had just said.

 

“Pardon?”

 

“Um... I mean... George... Washington...” I said in a panic. Great, they’re probably going to arrest me now...

 

The police men laughed.

 

“Is this some kind of joke? I wouldn’t pull something like that on two police men!” The police man warned.

 

“Sorry, um... I was just thinking about George Washington... his name is Moonwalk Jackson...” I said. Wow, I’m really stupid sometimes.

 

“Moonwalk Jackson?”

 

“Yes, his parents are a real fan of MJ, and so is he,” I replied. The police men sighed.

 

“Anyway, we’re here to ask you a few questions...”

 

“Concerning what?” I asked them.

 

“The spaceship that was in your yard,” they asked me. I decided I was going to act stupid.

 

“What spaceship?”

 

“The one that was in your yard recently, it left last night, you know exactly what spaceship I’m talking about!”

 

“What yard?” I asked faking stupid.

 

“Jade...”

 

“Um... I’m a natural blonde so...”

 

“No you’re not! You’re a brunette!” Xavier yelled out. Lexi covered his mouth. I glared at Xavier.

 

“Don’t act stupid Jade... we know you’ve seen it. We need answers. Now.”

 

“Well what do you want to know?” I asked them.

 

“What happened when you first saw the spaceship?” the police men asked. I didn’t answer. At that moment Leave me alone MJ comes up behind me and blurts out;

 

“There were these two dudes! Well actually, one was a dudette! Turns out one was Michael Jackson and the other was Janet Jackson! They looked like the MJ and Janet in the Scream music video! It was really cool! Janet’s my sister, Mike’s my bro, we’re real tight...” Leave alone MJ said in a gangster voice as he lowered his pants to look more gangster.

 

“Jade, we’re asking you, not him...”

 

“No, he pretty much summed it up,” I told them. At that moment we heard a noise that sounded like a vortex or something.

 

“Yes! My family has come to take me back to the Planet Purple!” Leave me alone MJ said as he ran outside. We all followed him. Surprise, surprise, it was the spaceship. One of the police men fainted. The doors opened.

 

“Hey! Drama boy! C’mon! We almost left you behind!” Ghosts MJ called out to Leave me alone MJ. Leave me alone MJ smiled and ran into the spaceship. The way you make me feel MJ peeked his head around the corner and yelled;

 

“Hey pretty baby with the pineapples on!”

 

Lexi, Xavier and I just laughed, the police man just stood there in awe.

 

“Good-bye!” called out the Jacksons as the doors closed and they left again. The police man who fainted woke up and asked,

 

“Was that... really... did that just-?”

 

“Yes, yes it was...” the other police man said.

 

“Anyway, you guys can leave now!” I told them. The police men were too shocked to argue, they just slowly walked away talking amongst themselves. Well, that was it. They were definitely all gone now.

 

When Lexi, Xavier and I went back to school a week later we told everybody what happened. Nobody believed us, but we didn’t care! We knew it was true. We were there when it all went down. We saw everything with our own eyes. That’s all that matters. Lexi, Xavier and I grew much closer after that. Turns out having the Jackson apocalypse was actually a good thing!

 

Lexi called me one morning, she said it was urgent.

 

“So... I got this Justin Bieber poster yesterday and uh... I was listening to my iPod... Justin Bieber’s Never say Never and um...”

 

“What is it?!” I asked impatiently.

 

“Wanna meet Justin Bieber?”

Chapter End Notes:

Comment your favourite character or ones that should be improved or something. Comment a character that you'd like to see and give me a personality and I'll try to fit 'em in! If you're suggesting a new character it HAS TO BE A JACKSON!!! It has to be a Michael or a Janet Jackson as well. Hope you're enjoying it! :D