- Text Size +

The next day at rehearsals, I was still thinking about Jeff. When I told him about our "serious relationship" he freaked out. How was I supposed to handle that? 

I was so confused and irritated. He was sending me mixed signals all the time. 

"Hey Roxanne! Come over here!" 

I looked over to see Crystal waving at me. I quickly ran over to her. 

"Yeah?"

"You and Jeff, you're going out?"

"I think, so . I mean, yes. Why?" 

"Look." She pointed her long finger in a certain direction. I glanced over, only to see Jeff flirting with Tatiana Thumbzten. 

 

What! That's why he didn't want a serious relationship! Well, I'll show him!

 

I ran over to Jeff. In such a fake voice and fake smile, I said, "Hey honey, you want to catch a movie tonight?" 

Jeff looked at me with confusion clearly spread on his face, and replied idiotically, "Huh?"

I let out a frustrated sight and shook my head. 
"Sorry to interrupt, but I want to go to Michael." 

 

I stared at Tatiana and nodded. Jeff met my eyes and gave me a look that pratically said Get Out Of My Face!

I challenged him by staring back. Before I knew, we were engaged in a full-on staring contest! It ended when he finally stopped and smiled. I smiled back. Seems to me, we still had a relationship. 

 

--------------------------------------

 

Jeff's POV

 

So, I ended practice and I saw Tatiana sobbing. When I asked her why, she said,"MIchael. Michael!" 

 

Later on, I found out that she had asked him out. When he rejected her, she sent him gifts and pestered him. He finally made her stop by threatening that he would fire her. SHe immediately stopped, but was still hurt by his rejection. 

 

Apparently, she had never ever ever been rejected before. Now, I was pretty happy to hear this. She was vulnerable. Very vulnerable. And of course, I was going to take adavantage of that. 

"Tati, you want to catch a movie or go out tonight, you know as friends?" 

She looked up at me, with black mascara running down her face, and agreed. 

"Wait. You're dating Roxy, right?"

"Well, we went out a couple of times, but I stopped it. She wasn't my type. And it's Roxanne, not that I care or anything. She doesn't mean anything to me. Anyway, we can go eat something right now, if you're hungry. How about it?"

 

"Yeah, I am pretty starved. Let's go to sandwich place." 

----------------------------------

Roxanne POV

 

I was really really really hungry after practice. So, I went to a nearby sandwich stop. I was gonna ask Jeff, but I couldn't find him, so I went by myself. On the way, I called Beth. 

"Hey bestie! Haha, that sounds corny." 

"Yeah, I know. Anyway, how is MICHAEL JACKSON!??? AHHHHHHH!"

I cringed as I heard her amplified screams through the speaker. 

"It's cool, I guess. I mean, I don't talk to him that much." 

"Good. When I meet him, I don't want you to embarrass me by talking, anyway."

"What?"

"JK, Just kidding! Jeez, can't you take a joke?"

"Actually yeah, I can. Hey, gotta go. Gonna go eat."

"Wait... where are you gonna eat-"

*CLick*

I slowly walked into the sandwich store and ordered a tomato-and-beef combo. As I looked around the restaurant/store for a place to sit down, I could faintly see Jeff. 

What is he doing here?

I started to squint my eyes, as I knew he was with someone else. Tatiana!

I tried not to get ahead of myself and jump to conclusions, as they could have been easily discussing choreography, or something business-related. Suddenly, I saw them kiss! That did it. I walked up to Jeff immediately, and yelled, "WHo do you think you are, man? And WHO do you think you are, lady?" 

 

They turned to me and smirked. I threw my hands in the air and left. 

He cheated on me. The one time I let a guy come into my life, he cheats. That's great. It makes my outlook on life a whole lot better. He broke my heart. Dang him!

 

I need to get revenge. But how? 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please review.