[Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Maestro was feeling really, REALLY suspicious. First of all, why was Sir Nicolas gossiping with Christopher and Lenin? Why were they even holding a cookbook? And why was it opened to a page containing Chocolate cake recipe?

And where did Teresa, William and others vanish to, anyway?

He only hoped that he wouldn't have to be the unfortunate judge of their cooking competition like five years ago. Heck no. He remembered that incident very, VERY clearly.

And once was enough.

Thank you so very much.

So it was no surprise when he scrambled away in hysterics when Sir Nicolas went up to his room to wake him up for his 56th birthday.

Now, would his friends be able to celebrate his birthday? They hoped so. Since no one wanted to be on the ending side of Teresa's anger. And they also couldn't help to see the sad face on their best friend, either.

“Happy Birthday, Maestro!”


Rated: T
Categories: Adventure, Family, Fantasy, Humor Characters: Michael
General Warnings: None
Trigger Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 2184 Read: 491
Published: Aug 29, 2014 Updated: Aug 29, 2014
Story Notes:

Oh goodness, I'm a terrible fan! And a horrible procrastinator, too. Agh. Anyways, I'm already TWENTY minutes late. Man... Sorry, Mike. But anyways, enough of my rant.

People, I present to you all, a special one-shot: "Happy Birthday?" for our lovable and adorable applehead-

Michael Jackson!

Happy 56th Birthday, Mike! I'll never forget you- and even though I don't believe in god, I hope that you had a GRAND party in heaven. Completely with James Brown, Charlie Chaplin and everyone you love.

I love you, and I most certainly hope that you, as well as my (nonexistant) readers will like this story! :3

Note to my lovely readers- Thank you, thank you, and THANK YOU! for checking out this pretty crappy story of mine! I can't just express how much I love readers! <3 Thank you! And please, if you have the time, please present this shameless author with a review, fav or even a follow! Every and each one is priceless! :D

Thank you! :D

SweetPearl

^^

P.S - Excuse me for rambling, by the way. *Sweatdrop*

And, oh!-

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

(And c'mon- who can even begin to own the SHEERAWESOMENESS that is Michael Jackson? No one, I tell you.)

 

1. Chapter 1 - A birthday gone wrong? by Orphan [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2184 words)

So, um, enjoy? Not filling chapter notes make me feel kinda weird.. XD (Even though I AM the embodiment of weirdness- but whatever).

...And I know my story sucks pretty bad... sigh...