- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hai. Sorry it took me so long to update. HURRAH FOR 2014. :D

MY BIRTHDAY IS COMING UP ON THE 11TH OF THIS MONTH OF JANUARYYYYYYY

I'll be 14. I'm really still 13 but I'm closing in XD

Do you think you guys can make a banner for me? It would be awesome. :D

Enjoyyyyyyy

When she finally got the Dangerous Era doll in the soundproof room and the air horn, Steph immediately knew her plan had a lot of flaws and this Michael could potentially have a bad first impression of her.

She decided to take out the Kenya unit and keep it as a backup if anything went wrong.

She glanced around. The door was shut, the box was open, the Kenya unit was ready for backup, and the air horn was in her hand.

Steph gulped and raised it high.

 

Three...

Two...

One...

 

PHWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!

 

"Ahh!" Michael sat up straight, shocked and confused, looking around the room for the source of the loud noise.

 

Without thinking and quick as a flash, Steph placed the air horn in Kenya's mouth and turned it on, and the puppy jumped to the ground and bounding to her master, tail wagging.

 

Michael then looked at his puppy skidding to him and laughed as she leapt into her master's lap, snuggling in, then playfully growling as he tried to get an air horn out of the pup's mouth.

 

Steph couldn't help but giggle at the sweet sight.

 

He then looked up at her, now wondering who the giggling was coming from before smiling. "Hey."

 

"Uhh...hi." Steph blushed.

"It's okay, no need to be shy. Did you want to pet Kenya?" The puppy barked in response, dropping the air horn and letting Michael grab it.

Steph nodded shyly. Why did Maddy have to start her off with her favorite era to wake up? But she ignored that she walked over and started scratching Kenya behind the ears.

"So...what's your name?" Michael asked, his dark brown eyes looked into her lighter ones.

"Stephanie. Stephanie Kisstern. Call me Steph though," she smiled, extending her free hand to shake his and he accepted it.

"Well nice to meet you Steph, I'm Michael."

Steph blushed. Why Maddy, why?

She was thankfully saved from blushing further when Barnaby knocked on the door.

"Stephanie, there is a guest waiting for you outside," he called.

"Who is he?" Michael asked, curious.

"Barnaby, the butler. We're in a pretty massive mansion that my late Great-Grandmother Maddy used to own. I'm the one owning it now."

Michael stared at her in bewilderment, "Seriously?"

"Wanna go to the indoor water park and slides later?"

"No way."

"Yeah way--"

 

"STEEEEPHIIIIIIIEEEEE!"

"GYAHHHHH!"

 

Steph was immediately tackle-hugged down by an old friend of hers, and coincidentally, the descendant of one of Maddy's old friends.

"God, your new house is AWESOME! Steph, I haven't seen you in ages!"

"Blue? Good Sparkling Glove how did you get here?!"

"My mom got a message from yours and she sent me, so pretty much the same reason, avoiding the war. I'm just in an apartment next to the Celebrity Units store down the road."

"Apartment? Pfft, Blue, you're allowed come here anytime you want."

"Meh, I'm fine with my apartment- is that an MJ Unit?" Blue blurted after seeing Michael.

"One of nine, yeah."

Blue stared at Steph with a look of disbelief, "You ordered nine of them?"

"Actually, my Great-Grandmother tricked me into doing that. You two wanna help me wake up the others?"

Michael nodded with a grin on his face and Blue pretty much spazzed excitedly, "Sure! What's the plan?"

Steph's mind started it's cogs and gears and sped up as she formulated a plan before snapping her fingers, "I got it. The Off The Wall and Jackson 5 eras will be woken up by Motown music, our Michael here will wake up Bad and Thriller with Rhythm Nation, HIStory and BOTDF with their Kenya units being turned on by Blue, and Invincible and This Is It...we'll all do it together, mainly Blue since she's gonna have a lot of fun of doing the honours of placing the two on a waterslide and letting them fly into the pool. After that we're gonna have a super-soaker fight."

Michael and Blue's eyes lit up in excitement at the thoughts of dropping the last two eras into the pool and having a super-soaker fight. Blue was practically drooling about it already. 

"Um...earth to Blue and Michael? You there?"

"Oh, sorry."

"We're here."

"Kay then. Let's get to waking them up."

Chapter End Notes:

If you couldn't guess who Blue was, it's supposed to be a cameo of Sarah's (FirefliesForMJ) descendant, who is also friends with Steph (my descendant). 

Gee, that sounds so f***ing Mary-Sueish...O.o

Anyway...Please do review!