[Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Formerly Titled: Oh Dear...Nine of You?

In the not-so-far-off-future, a thirteen-year-old Stephanie Kisstern has been sent to a large mansion her great-grandmother owned in the countryside in order to escape the terrible electric nuclear bombs of WWIII.

Stephanie also has brought her entire MJ collection, inherited from her family and growing, just in case the young long-time fan has to stay in the mansion for the rest of her life, but she doubts that as she is anxious for the war to end soon.

The mansion is filled with everything, from internet, to lavish furniture, to even a mysterious store filled with beautiful things just a drive down the road. 

So what happens when nine dolls that look EXACTLY like Michael from all his years come to her in the mail?

A large amount of basically craziness and a lot of fun in general, that's what.

But things will get serious anytime soon as Steph and Thriller Era Michael eavesdrop on secret meetings throughout the large home...

A SHOUTOUT TO MIKAYLA JACKSON FOR MAKING THIS WONDERFUL COVER~ :D

A response to the challenge: I Got Mikey in the Mail! Rated PG for later chapters.


Rated: K+
Categories: Adventure, Family, Fantasy, Humor, Sci Fi Characters: Michael, Original Girl
General Warnings: None
Trigger Warnings: None
Challenges: I Got Mikey in the Mail!
Challenges: I Got Mikey in the Mail!
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No
Word count: 5418 Read: 5790
Published: Dec 23, 2013 Updated: Jan 05, 2014

1. Prologue by Sweetpanda14 [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (277 words)

So here's an idea I've had in my head for a while from the challenge and formed it into this. Enjoy! ;)

2. Ch 1: IT'S FRICKIN MASSIVE! (And some bad news.) by Sweetpanda14 [Reviews - 0] (1075 words)

I'm jealous of Steph right now XD

3. Ch. 2: Three Days Later... by Sweetpanda14 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (3351 words)

So here it is. 

ALSO A MERRY CHRISTMAS TO THE MJFAM :D

4. Ch.3 One Down, Eight to go. by Sweetpanda14 [Reviews - 2] (715 words)

Hai. Sorry it took me so long to update. HURRAH FOR 2014. :D

MY BIRTHDAY IS COMING UP ON THE 11TH OF THIS MONTH OF JANUARYYYYYYY

I'll be 14. I'm really still 13 but I'm closing in XD

Do you think you guys can make a banner for me? It would be awesome. :D

Enjoyyyyyyy