- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I know it's been a while, I'm planning a birthday party and a wedding that isn't mine all at once so it's been a little long SORRY REVIEW PLEASE.Vapors out fitVapor in her outfit to get her cousin

He keeps his eyes on me "Why are you letting me call you by your first name?".

I sigh to myself, "Not many people call me by that name, my parents don't even call me Bernice, it's a privilage". 

I start playing with my hair, "So, where do you have to go today Michael?".

He looks down at the carton of eggs that are slowly rotting into something that looks like cheese.

"I'm doing an interview with People Magazine today", I look him in the eyes.

"Oh if it's something like that then do what you have to do...and I wouldn't use those eggs or that bacon...or half the stuff in the fridge".

He chuckles "How do you not eat?", I give him a look "I eat all the time, I just never eat here...cuz I'm lazy and cooking takes time and effort".

He smiles and smells the eggs.

"WOW, thats brutal" He thows them into the trash can.

I giggle and look at the clock, "Hey, how about we get food at Micky D's when I go get my baby cousin from school".

He gives me a hell no look, "That is not a good idea".

I tilt my head to the side, "Why not?" He looks down at his shoes. "I don't want to sound ignorant, but I'm michael jackson".

I nod slowly getting his point, I think for a second.

"BINGO" I run into my back room and grab my big brothers clothes.

I walk back and he's just standing there like, did this bitch just yell bingo and run?

Yes, yes she did deal with it.

"When you put these on you won't be Michael Jackson you'll be...Jackson Michaels".

I know not my best attempt, "Wow, that was sooo orignal". I slap his arm playfully, "Shut up".

We giggle, I look over at the stove clock I don't have much time left.

"Alright, Jackson I have to shower and so do you so I'm going to use my bathroom and you are using the guest bathroom".

I kiss his nose making him smile, my feet force me into my bathroom.

Which really needs to be cleaned.

I hate to see what the guest bathroom looks like, I take my shower and put denim shorts with a black and pink shirt and to top it off a plaid pink blazer.

My house phone rings, "Hello?".

I hear Gloria's high pitched voice on the phone, "Girl I haven't heard from you in a minute, what you up to?".

I roll my eyes playfully, "I'm happy that's what's up". 

She squeals "Oh my god does that mean what I think it mean?"

. I hate when she does that, she can talk way better than that and she knows it.

"I went on a date with you know who last night, and I didn't blow it literally".

I giggle at my pun, she laughs "Good for you".

There is a little knock at my bedroom door, "Oh girl I gotta go".

I hang the phone up on her, I walk over to the already slightly cracked door. 

"Aright, we can get going" I pause to look at him wearing my big brothers clothes. 

He looks like a clown, the pants are so big on him he's practicly wearing a tent. I giggle to myself, "You....l..look" I burst out laughing.

I couldn't hold it in, he looks like a really skinny thug with a fedora and sunglasses on. He just stood there with an angry smile, "I don't like being Jackson Michaels". 

I sigh and try to pull myself together, "Aww, I...thats" I burst out laughing again. He rolled his eyes threw his glassess, "Can we go please".

"Okay, okay tupac" I start laughing harder, Michael grabbed my face and pressed my lips against his, shutting me up. His tough found its way into my mouth, He lets it travel to places unknown.

He broke the kiss, "Can we leave now please, Bernice?". I was in a daze I couldn't answer with words I  just gave him the key to my car and we left.

TBC...