- Text Size +

I open my eyes, and see that the sun is coming through my small living room window.

Michael is still fast asleep, this is probably the most he's gotten to sleep ever.

His snoring is so quiet, he's so cute whoa I'm lucky.

I wiggle from under him and look over at the stove clock.

Since it's my day off the only thing I have to do it get my cousin from school, Happy friday to me...no work.

I can smell my arm pits, "Oh God" I whisper to myself.

I walk in my bedroom and grab my robe.

When I was walking to the bathroom I noticed Michael wasn't on the couch anymore. 

"Michael?", I call out to him and soon I hear a responce coming from my kitchen. 

"I'm in here baby"...did he just...call me baby?.

I'm totally about to be Michael Jacksons girlfriend, HELL YEAH.

I giggle and walk into the kitchen, he's in my fridge taking breakfast food out.

Most of which are likely about to go bad. "Michael what are you doing?", He smiles at me.

"I'm making breakfast, before Bill comes", A wave of disappointment hit me like a tone of bricks.

"You're not gonna spend the day with me?", He put a carton of eggs down. He walks over to me.

I pout only half playfully, "I really want to spend the day with you Vapor..." I cut him off "Bernice". He gives me a confused look, "What?". I smile "You get to call me Bernice".

He smiles like he just won the lottery, which I don't blame him I am quite the catch...no, no, I'm not I take that back.