- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Enjoy and please just leave at least a comment,Thanks.
Music lives in everyone and everything.It existed since the dawn of time.You cant hide from it nor you cant stop it.It happends everyday of your life.It will stay here untill the day the world ends.The sounds of it fills my body with rhythem and beat.It sooths me with joy and pain.When I listen to music it is an out-of-body experience for me.I cant conain it,I cant control it.Music is a bad habit for me. Music makes me believe in another tomorrow.It is pure.You can find it anywhere at any time.Music touches people with every song,with every melody,with every beat,with every soul.It improves the way you TRUELY feel.The true love you feel when you listen to music is magical.It haunts my every soul.From the simplest love songs to the extream rock&roll and death metal.The music we listen to was the music our parents listen to.The world is filled with music.The music is hear to stay. The music would like to send a message to everybody in the world. Music would like to teach the world to sing in perfect harmony.
Chapter End Notes:
Music could really provoke people to HEAL THE WORLD from the proverty stricken people that deservedto be able to eat a meal for once. Music lives and lives and lives in everyone,in everything,in every soul untill the music dies and is never resurrected.