[Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

 

~~~

Do you know how to mess-up in love? Well, Michael does.

 

Michael is a genuine-honest-polite college student who accidently but hopelessly falls in love with the snotty-suspicious-‘sometimes’ bitchy and annoying yet attractive-caring girl in his college. How will they work? Michael being always apologizing for saying words he didn’t mean to intend and she being always breaking-up their relationship, sometimes breaking his bones…!

 

 LAFF

 

Though Michael try his best to make her happy, he ends-up in annoying her. The problem is, they don’t even know what their problem is?!

 

 

~~~

DISCLAIMER:

*MICHAEL IS NOT FAMOUS IN THIS STORY*

The story is not intend to offense anyone; Just an idea I have been having for a long-time. The story is taking place in present time. The family members characters are altered alot from their real characters. Especially, Mr. Joseph Jackson; all over the story he is a best father and a friendly figure for Michael. This story is 100% Fictional. It may contain; Minor violence, Dry Humor, Adult language and possible Adult scenes!

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.


Rated: K+
Categories: Romance, Hurt/Comfort, Humor, Fantasy, Adult Characters: Michael
General Warnings: None
Trigger Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No
Word count: 455 Read: 613
Published: May 04, 2012 Updated: May 04, 2012
Story Notes:

 

 

SAMPLE:

 

 

The Narrator: Now, Michael, Rita; How and When did you two first meet? How did you feel? Explain for us...

 

Rita elbowed Michael with a shy smile. ‘You say’ She whispered.

 

Michael looked at his fingers. ‘You say’

 

‘You say Mike!’ She pressed.

 

He looked above with a dreamy smile, like he remembered everything.

 

Michael- The Male Protagonist. : "I met her on… the first day of college. In the canteen. She was wearing red top and blue jeans."

 

Rita aka Amrita- The Female Protagonist: ‘Black Jeans’ She whispers to him.

 

“No baby I’m sure it was Blue” Michael told her.

 

She shot him a look. “Michael I’m the one who wore that and selected that already the night before, specially for the first day of college. How could I be wrong?”

 

He shrugged. “You say then…” he said with a blank expression.

 

“You Continue!”

 

“You continue!”

 

“Michael!”

 

He sighed as he continued. “She was pretty, shinning in her sandal skin with chubby cheeks and—“

 

I am not chubby!’ She said with a smile.

 

Michael blinked. “No… not now. It was then… you were chubby”

 

“No Michael, I wasn’t chubby… I never been” She retorted.

 

“What are you talking Rita… your chubbiness is your beauty baby” he said, slightly pinching her cheek.

 

She turned to him as her smile dropped. “So you are saying that I am not beautiful now?!”

1. PROLOGUE by Ethereal Petrichor Lover [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (455 words)

Having new ideas is crazy... I cant concentrate in anything but this! lol! Hope you will like it <3