- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
The bright city lights glistened upon the damp streets of the busy city. A light drizzle fell and the air smelled of rain and moisture. I could already feel my hair frizzing as I paced up the slick sidewalks. The soles of my feet pounded in pain but I didn't care.

I just had to see him. Tonight.


The mere idea of him; his gentle voice that sent shivers down my spine when ever he spoke. His sweet pink lips that drew into the most breathtaking smile and those aphrodisiac eyes that burned right through me whenever he looked my way. The very thought of him increased my desire, my longing to see him, to hold him. I walked faster.

By now I could hear the busy sounds of downtown I knew all too well. I was close. I could almost smell his sweet cologne and feel his arms around me. I could almost see the smile that would appear on his face when he saw me.My pulse quickened, sending signals to my aching feet instructing them to do the same.

By now I was practically ready to run. I walked so fast the faces on the sidewalk were all a blur and the sounds of the busy street were inaudible. I was around the corner. I was almost there. I couldn't control my feet, they did what they pleased. They were leading me to my love.

Finally after what seemed like a life time I finally reached the door that I walked in and out of so many times. I ran my damp hands over the solid wood before banging my knuckles against the it. My heart beat was becoming normal but my pulse wouldn't settle down. I couldn't wait to see him.

The metal knob turned, the door opened, his face appeared. Our eyes met and I threw my arms around him squeezing him tight, feeling his heart beat against my chest steadied mine. Now that I could hold him the world was alright.

He pulled away. "You're, You're not supposed to be here. He spoke in practically a whisper. His voice sounded even more beautiful against the soft wind of the night. I smiled. "I know. But need you. I miss you." I replied running a hand over his slim chest. He smiled taking my hand into his.

"You look a mess. How'd get here??" He asked. I smiled and looked down at my blistered feet. He gasped. "You walked???" He asked. I grinned and nodded. He sighed. "I'm not worth it." He said adverting his eyes from mine. That was the worst thing I'd heard him say yet.

I lifted his chin up with my finger so he kept eye contact with me. I caressed his cheek and stared into his piercing eyes. I savored his beauty. "Don't you know the chances of finding someone like you is like chasing lightning??" I replied. He stared into my eyes, not a word escaped his lips.

"You're worth it Michael, every blister, every mile." I wrapping my arms around his neck before placing a small peck on his lips. He smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist. Being in his arms felt like being in the arms of an angel. He was an angel.





"Every Mile??" He asked. I buried my head in his neck and smiled against his skin.



"A Thousand Miles." I replied
Chapter End Notes:




Here's the song!! Thanks for reading and please don't forget to review!!