- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Michael wasn't expecting this.

   Yes. He's falling into the trap! Well, I wouldn't call it a trap but my plan is working. 

 

Michael's P.O.V.

     Ugh, I do stink. What is going on? I'm kinda upset because I've been practically searching all the corners of the earth to find whatever this surprise is. I walk into the bathroom and begin to undress to shower. I get in and let the water run all over me because I'm hot and bothered. Finally I finish and wrap myself in a towel. Before I can turn to leave the bathroom, I notice a thin gift-wrapped box on the sink's counter. The card reads, "Michael. Surprise!". I get the clue to open it. My god, it's a pregnancy test.

 

Normal P.O.V.

 

     What is taking him so long? Everyone is here and they don't seem to be inpatient but I am. I invited everyone from Elizabeth to Katherine and Joseph. From Slash to Frank. I also flew out a lot of sick children from various hospitals. I was very proud because I knew I didn't miss one person that Michael knew. Everyone was enjoying themselves, eating, riding rides, and swimming when Katherine seemed to read my mind.

     "He'll be out soon. He might be hyperventilating after that surprise," I turned around and tried my best a smiling but I was a nervous wreck. What if this wasn't good news to him. NO! What am I talking about? Michael loves, no adores kids. What if he isn't getting along with some of the people I invited? NO! Michael never leaves loose ends. Ugh, hurry up Michael!

 

Michael's P.O.V.

 

     Oh my god. She's pregnant. This is the best birthday gift ever! I rushed to get dressed, like she said, in my nice clothes. I bounded down the stairs expecting to see her waiting with a smiling face. Where is she? This house is too big to be playing hide and seek woman! I went in the kitchen looking around for anyone.

 

Normal P.O.V. 

 

     "Everybody. Let's go! He's coming!" I whispered loudly. I saw him searching the kitchen for something. Or someone?

     "Come on, gather right here," I said pointing to the spot letting them know to stay put. I went into the kitchen from the back door and caught Michael. He ran over and grabbed a hold of me, squeezing as hard as he could.

     "I see you're happy," I said breathlessy. He set me down and just kept staring at me.

     "Are you happy?". His stare was intimidating me.

     "Of course. I'm speechless though".

     "Good," I said grabbbing his hand and pulling him. "Let's go".

     "Where?"

     "Shh!"

     "Fine," I raised my finger to my lips to signal him. I opened the door and let him out before me. Everyone screamed, "SURPRISE!". He looked so happy! He turned to me, still on the door step.

     "For me?" he breathed.

     "Of course. Happy Birthday," I knew Katherine and Joseph didn't celebrate birthdays and holidays but they agreed to come if they could call it, "Michael Day". I had no choice but to consent. No one else called it that though. He started waving to everyone from the step.

     "Go on dow..." Before I could finish, he gripped my face between his large hands quite forcefully, but I knew he meant it with love. He kissed me as everyone cheered us on. My face flushed red with embarressment. Michael knew all of these people, I knew all of these people. Michael had had everyone visit before now but not altogether like this. He must have been ecstatic. It was hard not to become flushed while they were cheering though.

     "I love you so much," He whispered as he let go of my face, now red and imprinted with his large handprint.

     "I love you more," I said as I rubbed my cheeks, trying to soothe them.

 

Chapter End Notes:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVE!

 

 

THANKS! PLEASE RATE AND REVIEW AND HAVE A BEAUTIFUL AUGUST 29TH!