- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

here it is...sorry for taking so long! college is killing me!!

2 Weeks later...

"Thats so funny" i laughed, Michael laughed along with me, he spent the whole day making jokes, we couldnt take job seriously that day for some kind of reason, he stared into my eyes as our laugh stopped, i swear he had the most gorgeous eyes i've ever seen, so full of emotions and ideas, you could almost get lost into those eyes. "ok...lets take this seriously, please sing it again" i finished saying as Michael fixed himself to sing the chorus of the song one more time.

"ahh because there's something about you baby, that makes me want to give it to you...there's something about you baby..."

he laughed again ruining the tape, he acted like a child sometimes....well most of the time, he was playing around and it was fun but sometimes it could get frustrating.

"c'mon Michael....dont you wanna finish this album early" i said.

He shook his head "no" he said.

"why not?" i asked.

"because that will mean that i would have to stop seeing you" he looked like an 8 year old telling his first crush he liked her, it was so cute. "i like spending time with you" he said.

"well i like spending time with you, and just because we finish the album doesnt mean we would stop seeing eachother, you have my number you can call anytime you want" i told him, of course i didnt want to stop seeing him either. We became really good friends after Michael saved my job, i had to admit it was hard for me to be away from him for long, so when i had the chance to see him everyday i just enjoyed every moment of it, cause i missed him terribly at night when he had to leave. I hated to admit it but i was slowly falling for him, for his laugh, the way he loves life, i just loved every single detail of Michael Jackson. I tried to fight it though it wasnt professional to be day dreaming about your co-producer, but whatever it was all in my mind so what the hell. Michael laughed one more time before pulling a serious face.

"i wont ruin it again, i promise" he said i nodded as he started to sing again.

"there's something about you baby, that makes me want to give it to you...i swear there's something about you baby, that makes me want..."

i found myself in love with his voice, he had the most beautiful voice i've ever heard in my experience as a producer, trust me, he had a gorgeous voice. I just loved, when he was done i played a bit with some buttons when he laughed again.

"Michael!" i exclaimed.

"what i didnt ruin it this time" he said, his smirk was slowly melting me.

"take a break mike" i said as i looked down at my laptop. I felt his stare on me, when i looked up he was smirking in my direction, i wonder what was up with him. "what?" i asked.

"you called me Mike...is it just me, or are we actually getting along?" he asked.

I rolled my eyes, i hated to admit it but yeah we were becoming great friends. "5 minutes" i said remembering him he had a break and that he should take it, he walked out and sat next to me.

"so..." he said. I looked up at him then back down at my laptop.

"so what?" i said.

"are we friends now?" he asked. I smiled.

"do you want us to be friends?" i asked him, he thought about it for a while.

"just because i want it doesnt mean its the right thing" he said, i looked at him confused, what was that suppose to mean.

"what do you mean?" i asked.

"well, its not ok to be bonding with my co-producer, if i mess up my album would end up being a mess" he slowly said.

"oh please Michael, i'm very professional when it comes to my job, besides it also benefits me if the album turns out to be a huge hit" i replied to him, i didnt want him to think i would mess up his album just because i was angry at him. That wasnt like me.

"well...in that case i guess we can be friends" he said. I smiled.

"i guess"

"and friends have dinner together right?" he asked.

"sometimes"

"so that 'sometimes' includes tonight at 8 p.m." he said.

Wow....i knew he was smooth but not that smooth, did he just asked me out? that came out of no where, could that really work without turning into a mess? it had a lot of chances of going the wrong way. I lifted my face to see his expression, i couldnt read it, he was just waiting for an answer.

"i wont bite" he said.

"what if i want you to bite me" i said.

"then i would gladly do it" he smirked.

Ok, kill me now! was i really flirting with Michael Jackson, and did he just flirt back? was i going insane! i closed my laptop since i couldnt focus on it anymore, maybe a dinner wasnt such a bad idea, i mean it was dinner with Michael Jackson, everybody was dying for an opportunity like that and i just had it in front of my nose.

"ok...sounds good" i said.

"great a Limo will pick you up at 8, so be ready by then" he finished as he walked out of the studio. I couldnt believe it, i mean i had dinner with him before, at my apartment, but this was different, it was a real date, a real date with Michael Jackson, that could be interesting. I walked out of the studio to see him talking to Brenda....Brenda was the new secretary and i could notice she had some kind of feelings towards Michael, she would always blush when he was around, and she would laugh at his jokes no matter how stupid they were, and she would always tell him how good he looks. I couldnt help it to feel kinda jealous at times, because he seemed to be really friendly with her, more than what he probably should, i never said anything of course, i didnt have any rights over him, even tho i wish i had. I walked over to them to say hi to Brenda.

"hey Brenda how are you today?" i asked.

"i'm good Miss Mills...thanks for asking" she said. She was really polite.

I smiled back and directed my attention to Michael, he was smiling at Brenda. I felt those feelings coming back again, i just hated to feel that way.

"So..." he started "Brenda was telling me about her day, right girl?" he smiled.

"yes" she blushed furiously and looked down to hide it.

"keep telling me...i think its very interesting" he said. Her face lit up in a split second.

"really?" she asked.

"of course, you're really cute" he said making her face turn a deep red. I just rolled my eyes and left the zone, if i stayed any longer i knew i would explode and that wouldnt be nice to anyone. I went back to the studio to mix In the closet, i knew it was stupid to feel that way but i just did. I tried to fight against those feelings, i didnt want to fall for him so easy but it seemed like everything about him just makes me fall deeper and harder. It was crazy.

30 minutes later Michael walked into the studio. I think he took the break too seriously, he sat next to me and i just sighed.

"you're late" i said.

"sorry...i kinda forgot about the time, i was having a nice talk with Brenda...why didnt you stay a bit longer" he said.

"well, because i had a song to mix, maybe you dont remember that" i snapped at him.

"wow what's with the attitude" he said.

"i dont have any attitude" i replied as i got up to plug in my laptop.

"yes you do...why are you so pissed?"

"i am not"

"fine you're not, lets get back to business" he said.

"fine" i said.

We spent the rest of the time in silence, he sang his songs and i would indicate him what to do, other than that we didnt say anything else, when it was finally time to leave i got my things and walked out of the studio. He followed me to the exit of the building.

"so....be ready by 8, remember it" he said. Damn! i forgot about the dinner.

"about that...i dont think its a good idea" i said, he looked at me like i was crazy.

"but you said earlier that...."

"i know what i said then, just listen what i'm saying now" i snapped at him and sighed in frustration.

"i want to know why are you so mad at me...you were fine this morning until i got back from talking to..." he stopped for a moment "ohhhhh" he said like he just understood something.

"what?" i asked.

"are you jealous because i spent 30 minutes talking to Brenda?" he asked me. My heart went wild as i quickly started to deny it.

"of course not...thats not the reason i..." he cut me off.

"of course it is! why didnt you say that" he simply said with a smirk playing in his lips.

"its not true!" i exclaimed.

"c'mon" he walked over to me and pulled me closer. "i spent 30 minutes with her, but i plan to spend my whole night with you" he whispeared, my common sense just walked out the door, my heart couldnt slow down, and i felt like i needed some air.

"so be ready by 8" he said as he walked off to his car, leaving me there, confused and hot. I swear this man was dangerous....way too dangerous.

Chapter End Notes:

sorry if i made any mistake! i couldnt wait to get this chapter out! review please! and forgive me for taking so long