- Text Size +

Michael's POV

I walked into the big building with Rob following me, i was very excited for 2 reasons, i was gonna start recording my next album and because i was going to see her again, its been weeks since i last saw her and when she called me on the phone to set the recording date i felt my heart jumping inside of me. I was gonna be very professional, as always of course, but that woman was sure dangerous...i even wrote a couple of songs about her and they were gonna be amazing songs for this album. I walked down the hall, looking for the studio she told me, then i found it, she was already inside, playing with her hair as she looked at some papers, she seemed to be really into the thing she was reading...i smiled as her soft red curls fell as a cascade on her back.

"waiting for me?" i asked, she jumped on her seat, she wasnt noticing my presence. A soft blush covered her face and i smiled.

"uh..yeah, take a sit" she said kinda nervous.

I sat down and Rob walked outside. I thought it was time to get professional and talk about business, i couldnt avoid the way this woman made me feel but at least i could hide it, my professional tone made her feel more comfortable around me which was good, i decided to be nice for now.

I had to admit she was very good as a producer, hours later we already had the scheme of the album...or well sort of, and we agreed the definitive name of the album would be Dangerous...

"i have some lyrics for dangerous already" i told her, she looked up from her notebook and looked into my eyes.

"can i hear them?" she asked.

I cleared my throat.

"The way she came into the place i knew right then and there, there was something different about this girl. The way she moved, her hair, her face, her lines...divinity in motion" I then beatboxed the beat of the song, she looked surprised.

"i like it" she said "i'll call the guys and we can get started on that song tomorrow"

"cool"

She looked down and sighed, maybe she was tired.

"wanna take a break?" i asked her.

"yeah...maybe we could eat something" she said and walked away. I saw her hair floating around her, i just wanted to infiltrate my fingers into that gorgeous red hair. I shook my head, i couldnt let lust take over me, i had to focus on my album and nothing else, it wasnt gonna be easy though, she was just too gorgeous.

Jessica's POV.

I walked out of the studio and went into the kitchen to grab something to eat. Michael was very professional but still i could feel his stares once in a while over me. I had to be strong otherwise this feelings would take over me and it wouldnt be nice, he was sweet and nice but i wasnt ready for another relationship. I took a snack and decided to head back to the studio, i grabbed a tray to bring some...i bet Michael was as hungry as i was so a small snack wouldnt be too bad for him. I walked back into the studio and his eyes were constantly on me, it felt weird...very weird. I put the tray down on a table next to him and he looked at it.

"arent you hungry?" i asked him, he looked at me and smiled.

"a little bit" he then took his eyes off me to focus on his food. I saw his hands, they were big, i couldnt help but wonder how would it feel to have those hands over my body and...i shook my head, how could i be thinking about this kind of things? it was stupid to think about it..he was a big superstar and i was just his producer, so i had to act like it. I looked down at my notebook and started writting stuff on it. I had to find a way of forgetting the attraction i felt towards Michael or else it would be a huge disaster.

--------------

It was 9 o clock when we finally finished, i walked outside with Michael to say goodbye.

"do you need a ride or something?" he asked me politely.

"oh no, thats ok..i'll take a taxi or something." i said looking down into the streets, it wasnt that late yet.

"thats stupid, we'll take you" he said as his bodyguard opened the door for us.

"i'm ok, i mean it" i started to walk down the street.

"Rob" i heard he said.

Suddenly his bodyguard lifted me up and carried me back to the black car. i just gasped, i didnt had enough air to yell so i just let him carry me to the car. Once i was inside i glared at Michael.

"you always get what you want, right?" i told him.

"in fact i do" he smiled "lets go" he said to the driver.

"doesnt he need to know where he's going?" i asked.

"he knows where he's going" Michael said.

"you've been spying on me" i couldnt use the outrageous tone i wanted...somehow i felt happy he showed some kind of interest on me.

"i told you...i need to know everything about my producer" his eyes told me it was so much more than that.

"well thanks for forcing me to take a ride home" i said smiling.

His laugh filled the car, it was an amazing, sweet and very funny sound, it made you wanna laugh aswell.

"no problem" he said as he smiled.

The rest of the ride was very silent, Michael seemed to be very deep down in his thoughts, and for me it was kinda hard to start a converstion, what could you possibly talk about with the king of pop? i sure didnt know, when we finally got to my apartment, Michael walked me to the door and he smiled at me as i got the keys out.

"wanna come in?" i asked.

"is that an invitation?" Michael smirked at me.

"oh no...not that its just i thought you were hungry...and since i can cook, i just thought, i...." he put his index finger over my lips.

"dinner will be fine" he said with a smile.

I didnt know how i was gonna survive this months with him...i only knew i needed help...fast!

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

hope you guys liked it! review please!! :D