- Text Size +
Story Notes:

 

mike

Michael

alexz

Jessica

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:

This is a short chapter but i'll make them longer

My boss was leading me to the studio, i was really excited, i was about to work with a music genious so i had trouble breathing. We walked inside the studio to find Michael Jackson sitting casually in a chair with his bodyguard behind him with his arms folded, Michael was wearing his signature hat and sunglasses even tho he was inside. Michael looked at me and i smiled politely at him, a huge smile came to his lips, it stopped my heart and made it beat faster.

"welcome Mr. Jackson, this is Jessica Mills, she will be co-producing with you on your new album." he said as i stretched Michael's hand.

"nice to meet you Mr. Jackson" i said and he nodded.

"nice to meet you too" he said still wearing that big smile on his face.

"today you will discuss about the sound of your new album and dates to start recording" My boss said "i'll be leaving you" he waved and left. I sat down next to Michael, he took off his sunglasses revealing his dark and intense eyes, he was still smiling so i cleared my throat and opened my small notebook.

"so Mr. Jackson...." i started.

"call me Michael" he said using a different voice than the one he used before. I once heard he could do more than one voice but i never thought it was true, this one was sweet and cute.

"ok...Michael, which is exactly the sound you want for this new production?" i asked as i grabbed my pen.

"i would like to sound more RnB and maybe add some rap parts on my songs" he said, i wrote it down.

"do you have any names yet for the album?"

"i was thinking something like Danger...i dont know, similar to Bad" he said.

"hmmmm" somehow i couldnt stop staring at those dark eyes. "Dangerous" i said.

"i like it!" he said and smiled "we'll name it Dangerous for now." I shook my head, i was actually thinking about his eyes when i said it but if he thought it worked then whatever...

"good" i said as i wrote it down.

"boyfriend?" he asked. I looked up at him.

"huh?"

"you dont have a wedding ring...so in that case you must have a boyfriend." he said, i looked down at my nude hand and looked away. "let me guess...break up?"

"how do you know that?" i asked.

"well, you have a ring mark on your finger but you dont have a ring...that means you were engaged but you broke up with him...or he broke up with you, i can tell by your face, the way you looked away.." he said still smiling.

I was freaked out now, how the hell he found out all those things about me by just looking at my hand? his dark eyes were even more uncomfortable, i tried to remember the thing we were talking about before but i couldnt remember...

"uhh..yeah" i said.

"dont listen to him...i think you're pretty" he said now smirking at me.

"umm...i dont think we should talk about this, we should focus on your album." i said.

"yeah..and i am focusing on it...i gotta know who will be my co-producer for the next few months."

"oh" i simply said.

He seemed to be very satisfied with my reaction, his innocent smile turned to a smirk and i couldnt help but to look inside of those chocolate eyes and wonder what were they hiding.

"i think thats all for now Mr..." i started he glared at me. "Michael, i will call you when i have a date so we can start" i told him.

"good, i'll be waiting for your call" he said and left the room with his bodyguard following him very close.

I took a deep breath, that man was a mistery, i had to admit i kinda liked it but i was also afraid, what was this guy hiding behind those 'innocent' eyes. The only thing i actually knew was that this production was gonna be very intersting.

Michael's POV

I walked out of the big building smiling, Rob opened the door for me and i walked inside the big black car that was waiting for us.

"where to Mr. Jackson?" the driver asked.

"we're done" i said and looked thru the window.

That girl was very interesting, she was very attractive too, i felt stuff that i havent feel in a very long time, i was very excited about this co-producer, all i could think about was to make that shy gorgeous girl mine...Jessica was her name...a name i could never forget.

"Jessica" i whispeared, i smiled...this was gonna be a very interesting production.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you guys liked it! :D