- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I'm sorry that I have not updated any new chapters on the longest time. I was suffering from another writer block.

The next chapter will takes place during the late 80s. Michael is now a evil ghost and he's still living in New Orleans.

The 10th of October year 1987: New Orleans

~Present Day~

Michael's POV

I can't believe that I'm officially a ghost now since I was brutally murdered by my ex boyfriend and best friend in 1864. If I'm correct, I have been a ghost for over one hundred and twenty-three years. When I have died, a beautiful woman by the name of Marie Laveu who's the voodoo queen was somehow able to bring me back as a ghost. 

When I became a ghost, my body temperature was very cold, I didn't have a heartbeat and it felt like I was an undead vampire. Since becoming a ghost, I'm able to walk through wall, fly, turn invisible, possess the body of a living, move an objects with my mind, tapped into the mind of others. The only downfall about being a ghost is that I can't eat or drink anything as well as sleep. 

I have travel all around the world and some of the countries that I have been to were so beautiful and learning about the different cultures was absolutely amazing. The countries that I have traveled to were Japan, China, Africa, Paris, Germany, Finland, Denmark, Italy, Greece, and of course Madrid. I think that my favorite countries would have to be Japan and Africa.

In 1982 I adopted this adorable little boy name Adam after his parents were tragically killed by a drunk driver when they were coming home from visiting relatives. I can still remember the words of the boy mother telling to love and protect her son with my life. I made her a promise that her son would be safe with me. 

The last part of my life was that I have open up my own bookstore. In my bookstore, I sell fantasy, horror, supernatural as well as fashion books. I even wrote some books of my own that I have been selling in my bookstore.

After getting himself and his son ready for the day, Michael picked up his son and said "Let head off to the bookstore and maybe later on if you're a good little boy, I'll take you to the toy store." "Yay I'm so happy papa and I promise to be a very good boy while you're selling books to the customers"'said Adam as he smiled at his papa. Michael laughed as he packed some foods for breakfast for them to have together before the customers arrived. 

Before heading out to the bookstore, Michael gave Adam his beloved stuffed teddy bear name Teddy and together the father and son made their way to the bookstore. Michael was happily humming to himself as he was walking down the street toward the bookstore. Adam hugged Teddy and smiled at his papa saying "You are my hero papa." "I'm glad that you think that I'm your hero Addy."  When they saw the bookstore coming into the view, Michael put his som down and began to search for his keys so that he open up the door. Adam was waiting very patiently for his papa to open up the door. 

Which seen like forever, Michael finally found his keys and he unlocked the gate and open up the door smiling. Michael held onto his son hand and walk inside. Michael turn on the lights and smiled saying to himself "The bookstore is definitely home away from home. 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

I hope that you all love the next chapter. Michael is officially a ghost now and he also has an adorable son who he had adopted.