- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

☺️

 

"Candace-Ayana!!!" I heard my mother scream in my sleep *sighs* ugh...some dream.

"Candace-Ayana!!!" I heard the alarming voice get closer....

*yawns* I was still asleep, but I know that wouldn't  be ephemeral...

"Baby, get up...it's 11:00 in the morning" my mother said from the door.

"exactly...it's Saturday,therefore, I can sleep in." I said, snatching the pillows over my head.

"Yani, stop being stubborn and get up. I have a day planned out for us."

"What could it possibly be?" I said irked and groggy with the pillows over my head.

"The circus will be here later today, and I wanted to take you. You used to love the circus!! And I heard it was extraordinarily the best circus ever!!! She kept emphasizing, "but I also need to run some errands." And also the mall. She added.

"So why can't dad help you?" I gibed.

"Fix your tone, Yani. You're father is not fun to shop with." 

Shopping??? oh, now she's speaking my language...

"ok, mommy, I'll be ready in a few."

"that's my Yani, now get dressed!" She said while waking away.

"*Sighs* but I'm still sleepy"...I groaned.

So after lugging myself out my plush sanctuary for 20 minutes, I finally got dressed...I put on the prettiest baby doll floral dress..it was soooo gloriously beautiful, my thigh high buckled up chucks, red lipstick,  cat eye and we were gone...so we had to drop mommy's cable bill, light bills off in the drop box and went to the store..I hope she makes spaghetti or pork chops tonight and then we went to the mall...

Yes, the mall, a place where all your dreams/desires reside...filled with copious departments that answered and served those desires.... 

"Yani, let's split up, meet me at the food court at 1 ok?

"Yes, ma'am." I saluted my mother...

She chuckled at my goofiness and proceeded to walk where her little heart contend...I think I know where she's going...to the appliance store or somewhere with lots of mechanisms or makeup..my mother will spoil herself rotten with cosmetics...

Hmm.... Let's see where can I go first.

 

 

"Ok, gang we have arrived to Canterbury county for our show this evening, so I guess we can have a little fun, before then." Ringleader Johnny exclaimed.

We all cheered...wow, I can't remember the last time we stopped at a establishment of fun....but here we are at the mall..but before we did that..we went incognito. We wouldn't blow our cover to the locals...we kinda want to surprise our audience and keep ourselves a mystery..

Of course I'm the king of mystery, so I wore my a plaid button down shirt with suspenders and my clown shoes, except they weren't as festive...

 

"Ok, gang, I guess we can split up and meet at the food court. if I'm looking at the map correctly, the food court should be downstairs by a Spencer's gifts and Zaria's jewelry shop." Ringleader Johnny explained. We all said ok and headed our way to the various places.

Ok, let's see---

I heard my stomach growled and well, now I know where to go...I looked around to see if I saw something that can qualm my ravenous state...  mmhmm..what's that delightful aroma???? My nostrils led me to the Cinaminna...

mmmhh...it sure did smell Delicious...Ok, cinnaminna it is...I modded over there and saw a line, jeez, reminds me of the circus....I walked closer and stood behind someone. I hope this place taste as good as it smells..

"This line is hella long." I heard a sweet, feminine voice say behind me...

"*giggles* it sure is." I said turning around and I saw the most beautiful creature I've ever seen. She was a vision of loveliness. Her Chocolate Ebony eyes encased by her almond shaped Windows, her plump lips, beautiful chocolate skin, and coiled tendrils that cascaded down to her soft yet angled cheekbones....my God she was beautiful, no she was gorgeous...

"Ughm..hi." She giggled...

"Hi-h-h-hi" Cursed my bashfulness and clumsy ability to talk to women.

She giggled that saccharine laugh that was music to my ears. 

"Nice to meet you, I'm Candace-Ayana." 

She said with her dainty hand out for me to grab, and I delightfully did...

"My name is Mikel..." I said...I didn't want to disclose my name, it's against circus policy...remember that keeping mysterious for the audience???

"well, nice to meet you Mikel...it's a cute name."

"you're cute." I blurted..oops, no, no

She smiled that million dollar smile...I saw the blush creeped on her defined cheeks.

"Thank you, but you're the cute one here."

I think I'm in love ladies and gentlemen...

 

Chapter End Notes:

:)